FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 374

tema077:

what he said-)

don't you get it?)))...us...toe...there's teenage humour...more serious...

Dimka-novitsek:

Nah, I'm not unaddressed, they're two or five or ten posts later and it's just not clear to whom, I get it. I will thank Margaret for the information, and then many others and for what. I do not believe in folk omens, no matter what they tell me, I have not seen anything that comes true. And dreams are just a separate topic, but it would take a long time to write about them and probably with examples.
It turned out to be as simple as ever, and I'd have thought of something... ...to give me a good night's sleep. You're doing great, though.

Vizard:

It's hilarious... but you see, we all thank each other at once... You're just arguing... It's not going to make you feel better...

We exchanged opinions in the morning, had a nice little joke in the evening and that's it...

I wasn't bickering and you're looking at a challenge from a younger generation)))) Summer Meatball ))))

Nesradamus:
We only have dead cats jumping, if memory serves me correctly...

Show me how dead cats jump (if memory serves you correctly)

Sdimm:

I wasn't boring anyone and you're getting a challenge from the younger generation) )))

Hop gave oil to the fire...)))

but no soap opera))))

Vizard:

Hop gave oil to the fire...)))

but there will be no show ))))

No, I'm just a little provocative. )))

fqbj:

Show me how a dead cat jumps (if memory serves you correctly).
There is a pattern called "dead cat bounce", where price bounces off resistance, but immediately lapses on it. It's the same as "kitten touching water", which is the slang of stockbrokers from a century ago.

Nesradamus:
There is a pattern called "dead cat bounce", where price bounces off resistance, but immediately lapses on it. It's the same as "kitten touching water" - stock market slang from a century ago.
It's something out of martial arts. "dead cat jump", "kitten touching water", "drunken woman technique" "crane catches fish" "monkey grabs banana" etc.

Nesradamus:
There is a pattern called "dead cat bounce", where price bounces off resistance, but immediately lapses on it. It's the same as "kitten touching water" - slang of stockbrokers from a century ago.

Patterns have always worked and will always work...but there are problems with recognition...they change...

Vizard:

don't you get it ?)))...us...toe...there's teenage humour...more serious...

come on... forget it... I don't want to fight on buttons and I won't fight with someone I don't know.... people are different... and for the adolescent humor,thank you.... I miss that time... maybe I see myself like this because I can't afford it in my life because of my age and people around me...
Reason: