FXiGoR-(T_S_R) very effective Trend Slope Retracement system - page 16

das:
Igor what is the difference between the new and the old version?

Is it a new calculation or does the old version contain an error?

Best regards

i believe he eliminated the previous days imput from the calculation.

mpower:
Here are a few trades from London open on a demo account. You can see where I entered the market. I didn't take my profit because I fell asleep--I know it sounds pathetic, but it was around 3 a.m. here in the US. On a live account, I would've only traded usd/jpy because it was the cleanest set-up and I only take 1 trade at a time. The times that you see on the platform are CET+1, i.e. Alpari time +1hr. P.S. I love watching the cable move--that currency is temperamental....

Not only did you exit in a bad way but also your entrys are bad...

On every entry, the time should say XX.15 or XX.30 or XX.45 or XX.00.

A XX.47 is still acceptable but a XX.50 and a XX.57 ?!...

regards...iGoR

Beautiful system Igor, and I love your audios as well.

I noticed what I perceived as a problem with the Daily Range Calculator, in that it was counting the short Sunday session as a full day. As this day is a normally very low range (< 20) it was skewing the averages downward. So I've made some changes to either include or exclude Sunday in Monday's calculations ... plus included the moving SL lines on the price area.

If there are problems with this or more suggestions, just let me know.

Mark

There is no error in the old version, the new one is a new calculation: v2.0 counts yesterday 4 times and v1.x counts yesterday 5 times.

das:
Igor what is the difference between the new and the old version?

Is it a new calculation or does the old version contain an error?

Best regards

Ogeima:
There is no error in the old version, the new one is a new calculation: v2.0 counts yesterday 4 times and v1.x counts yesterday 5 times.

Thank you Ogeima and furious_angel for your replies.

Hi Igor, just wondering about whether these two situations on the EURCHF (wrong on the chart) Oct 17 would classify as "Hick Ups", or does the execute line have to change color first? In otherwords, is a execution line direction change sufficient?

Thanks for your help

Mark

Files:

Hi flexie,

The execute line as well as any HMA Russian indicator have the very nice feature of offering colors but, unfortunately, they sometimes fail do so correctly.

Is there a hick up or not? When I have a doubt, I do not rely on the colors, and I do not rely on direction change. I rely solely on the value of the execution line.

To see the value of the line, put your mouse on it. You will see a little white label, with the indicator name, the time and the value of the indicator.

In a downtrend, if, for example, execute(1200)=1.8610, execute(1215)=1.8611,execute(1230)=1.8609, there is a HU on the execute line.

Ogeima.

flexie:
Hi Igor, just wondering about whether these two situations on the EURCHF (wrong on the chart) Oct 17 would classify as "Hick Ups", or does the execute line have to change color first? In otherwords, is a execution line direction change sufficient?

Thanks for your help

Mark

thanks for the explanation & example .... excellent ...

thank you

Mark

indicator colors

Can sb tell me how to tell what the color of the signal line and the execute line was at the opening of a given candle. It looks like if the price goes below/above the execute line, it changes color. I just cannot figure out whe the signal line changes color....Any programmer should be able to read the code and tell us.

Thanks in advance!!!

mpower:
Can sb tell me how to tell what the color of the signal line and the execute line was at the opening of a given candle. It looks like if the price goes below/above the execute line, it changes color. I just cannot figure out whe the signal line changes color....Any programmer should be able to read the code and tell us. Thanks in advance!!!

mPower, it appears the Hull MA is first calculated and compared to a constant of "0". This conditon is then compared to the previous bar, and if it's direction has changed the color changes. A two stop process, which is why sometimes we see line direction changing without the color changing. Kinda ingenious filtering, actually.

Mark

Reason: