Elite indicators :) - page 1249

Garry119
Garry119  
mntiwana:

i applied Garrys template and added one line from my side (green/magenta),his set up is good,only the problem with bar and dots (from M15 TF) possibly will be shift their place,and second possible issue with number of trades,as to my opinion,when a trader is in lower/lowest TF,he must care about number of trades......a trader must look at past history how his/her set up is performing in all rest of different market situations.and at one single place/spot visually attractive set up does not means,it will be help you all time in future.

regards

mntiwana, you can lay your template?
mntiwana
mntiwana  
Garry119:
mntiwana, you can lay your template?

dear man,i have no competition with you,i am learner,you are expert ...... just some times i play with parameters as for exercise.

regards

Garry119
Garry119  
mntiwana:

dear man,i have no competition with you,i am learner,you are expert ...... just some times i play with parameters as for exercise.

regards

I can't achieve such a picture. Please give your the template
forexblasters
forexblasters  
mrtools:

Talaat E, added the display type options. Tried to quote you but couldn't get it to post.

Mr Tools or Mladen, May I ask you to add a shift function on the Averages ribbon 2_7 indicator towards the slow MA period as well on the fast MA period, instead of an average shift? Or ain't it possible to do this? Fantastic indicator BTW !! Greetz Forexblasters
pavaka
pavaka  
mntiwana:

regards

mntiwana...это не по-пацански
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
forexblasters:
Mr Tools or Mladen, May I ask you to add a shift function on the Averages ribbon 2_7 indicator towards the slow MA period as well on the fast MA period, instead of an average shift? Or ain't it possible to do this? Fantastic indicator BTW !! Greetz Forexblasters

forexblasters

Adding different shifts to the two values would make it a repainter in effect. In my opinion, much better to avoid any possibility of making that indicator repaint

Garry119
Garry119  
Pava:
mntiwana...это не по-пацански
Pava, мнтивана по русски, наверно, ни бельмеса)
forexblasters
forexblasters  
mladen:

forexblasters

Adding different shifts to the two values would make it a repainter in effect. In my opinion, much better to avoid any possibility of making that indicator repaint

Ok I understand, no repainting indicators for me ): Thanks anyway to think about the consideration .....
pavaka
pavaka  
Garry119:
Pava, мнтивана по русски, наверно, ни бельмеса)
I am aware of that :)
bashertysser
bashertysser  

HELLO . 

everyone thanks to all for this good work ..

sorry for my bad english ..

ineed to ask something and ihope my word can Explain what iwant

indecator name : BBANDS STOP

ineed the M1 chart signal Compatible with the signals  m15 chart .

for example : M15 chart now is gaved us signal buy .. so in M1 chart all signal buy with correct frame 1M is show ,, no need to see any signal sell .. 

if M15 is buy . so all M1 signal is buy .. if M15 is sell .. so all signal in frame M1 is sell ...

ihope my word explaned what i want ..

and again sorry for my bad english ..