In addition to - "Evaluate the results of the expert (2140 trades, not a single loss)" - another "no-loss system..." - page 4

If anyone else is interested in StockKay Ronnen, be aware that there are errors there. I have found two:
1 The OpenBy function opens a Sell order and OpenSell opens a Buy order.
2 The void Orders_no_3() function has a line if ((o_sell==2)&&((Bid-b_price)>=(3*Orders_Space*Point))){OpenBuyOrder();return;}
should be if ((o_sell==2)&&((Bid-s_price)>=(3*Orders_Space*Point))){OpenBuyOrder();return;}
Haven't looked at the rest yet.

arzuma:
If anyone else is interested in StockKay Ronnen, be aware that there are errors there. I have found two:
1 The OpenBy function opens a Sell order and OpenSell opens a Buy order.
2 The void Orders_no_3() function has a line if ((o_sell==2)&&((Bid-b_price)>=(3*Orders_Space*Point))){OpenBuyOrder();return;}
should be if ((o_sell==2)&&((Bid-s_price)>=(3*Orders_Space*Point))){OpenBuyOrder();return;}
Didn't look at the rest yet.
It's not a mistake, it's just when I wrote it, I got an Expert Advisor, which was losing everything instantly, so I took and turned everything in the opposite direction ... buy to sell, etc... and strangely enough it worked out fine.... you can do it right and then it'll blow right away!!!!!!!!!!!!

mandor:
So what's up with the advanced StockKey?
The main problem is not to run into a trend...
So I added some algorithm, which detects a trend or not, and if so, it closes all positions (no matter + or -) ...
Of course "explain" the computer how to determine the trend at an early stage (not when half of dipo already plummeted), it was not easy ...
But I think in the 70 percent it correctly determines ...
The overall result is even too high... It means something is wrong...
I'm still looking for an error, and I'm testing it on the demo... So far, it's consistently in the black...

Here are the test results... It's breathtaking to see the numbers... but don't fall for the tester's trickery.!!!! :-))))

And these are the results with a constant lot...

I too have an idea of how to set it up better. I have some ideas.
If you're interested, we can try it together.
One more thing: it would be better to test it on the M1.

Ronen:
mandor:
So what's up with the improved StockKey?
The main problem is not to run into a trend...
So I added some algorithm, which detects a trend or not, and if so, it closes all positions (no matter + or -) ...
Of course "explain" the computer how to determine the trend at an early stage (not when half of dipo already plummeted), it was not easy ...
But I think in the 70 percent it correctly determines ...
The overall result is even too high... It means something is wrong...
I'm still looking for an error, and I'm testing it on the demo... So far, it's consistently in the black...

Here are the test results... it's breathtaking with these numbers. ...but don't fall for the tester's trickery !!!! :-))))
70% correct trend detection is awesome! I'll buy it, if that's really the case. What are the parameters of correctness?
Is the approach universal for all (or most) currency pairs?

70% is pure stats for several euro tests... and forks stats often fail... I need a couple more months of testing to know more or less...

Skif! What's the idea in general!?

test result on M1...
Files:

So will we see the code or the murals...
RON

And the idea is about the difference between a trend and a flat.
And there is an opinion on the open and close technology.
All in all, there is a lot to talk about.

And there are questions. I don't really understand your idea yet.
But the results are impressive. 4p per trade is very good. I still need to run a quick method, though.

Ronen you are a great man!!!
That's how you can refine StockKey... with 2 weeks of testing on the real already yielded a profiit of over 43000 ;)
Files:
streport.jpg  38 kb
Reason: