Elite indicators :) - page 787

94315jim:
Mladen,

Thanks for the explanation.

Is it possible to make an indicator that shows the "slope" of ADX instead of "angle"?

thanks,

jim

jim

That can be done

Will be made for tomorrow

traderduke:
MT

Are you using H1 with HAoffline? I can't seem to get the same chart. I know Mladen said that you mostly use M15. Do you also have a Ha on the screen. Can you post your chart indicators??

Thanks

Ray

Ray, yes am using hourly ha offline charts, settings I'm using are SmoothPeriod1 = 7,SmoothMethod1 = LWMA, SmoothPeriod2 = 7, and SmoothMethod2 = LWMA, the only other indicator on that picture(besides the news indicator) is the T3 Itrend. I have pretty much gone to higher time frame charts(hourly+) due to time restraints.

mladen,

Along with the request from yesterday, could you make the LinearRegslope "adaptive" so it is based on the cycle period indicator?

In addition, could you add options of "pre-smoothing period" and "pre smoothing mode (SMA, EMA, SMMA, LWMA)?

thanks,

jim

linearregslope_v1.mq4

Files:

MT

Thanks a lot!

Ray

94315jim:
mladen,

Along with the request from yesterday, could you make the LinearRegslope "adaptive" so it is based on the cycle period indicator?

In addition, could you add options of "pre-smoothing period" and "pre smoothing mode (SMA, EMA, SMMA, LWMA)?

thanks,

jim

linearregslope_v1.mq4

jim

Linear regression is integer bound calculation (it can not calculate fractional periods)

That makes it less suitable for being adaptive by cycle period (it would make it "choppy")

mladen,

Would it be possible to round the length up like you did for polyfit r squared indicator?

thanks,

jim

mladen:
jim

Linear regression is integer bound calculation (it can not calculate fractional periods)

That makes it less suitable for being adaptive by cycle period (it would make it "choppy")

94315jim:
mladen,

Would it be possible to round the length up like you did for polyfit r squared indicator?

thanks,

jim

jim

Will check to see what will we get

94315jim:
mladen,

thanks,

jim

jim

Try this one : linearregslope_ca_adaptive.mq4

PS: CyclePeriod_v2 is necesary for the indicator to work cycleperiod_v2.mq4

At the example upper is the adaptive, lower is the regular version

Averages_Envelopes from here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general updated with all 20 of the averages now and made to be compatible with new mt4 builds.

ValeoFX:
Hi Mladen,

You are such a brilliant man, could you possibly create an indicator for me that will ALERT me when the price hits the Bottom/Top bands of the ordinary "Envelopes" indicator found under the Indicators Folder in MT4.

Attached is a screen print to show you what I have in mind as well as a simple template to illustrate it best for you.

Many thanks for even considering it.

Best regards.

Have this version if you want regular sma envelopes just set method to 0, has alerts on either high,low breakout or close breakout, also has dots that shows breakout and price moving back inside the envelopes. You have the possibility of 10 different averages 1=SMA2=,EMA,3=SMMA,4=LWMA,5=LSMA,6=TriMA,7=SWMA,8=VWMA,9=HullMA, and 10=NonLagMA"

updated version posted here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Reason: