Elite indicators :) - page 781

wpr ma - mtf from here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general made new mt4 compatible.

Files:

ValeoFX

Here you go. But you will find out that it is not that indicator. There were a couple of reasons that required a new indicator instead of adapting the one you posted. The only significant difference in colors is that yellow color in the one I am posting is drawn when wpr and ma cross (that is the closest reconstruction to the one you posted without repeating the coding error too) while in the one you posted it was more or less a result of an accident. The rest is the same (even the modification of wpr making it a positive value (which in fact makes it a stochastic without slowing smoothing)

PS: in this one lower time frame is not allowed

regards

Mladen

ValeoFX:
Mladen,

Would you please be so kind to change this attached indicator to an interpolated version for me? Made by my friend here, but the MTF version can be improved. Trust this is acceptable to place it here?

Thanking you in advance.

updated version posted here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Files:
wpr_ma.gif  26 kb

mladen:
newtrader100

Here is the "first step".

What this indicators does :
it finds out the trends from a desired time frames (assignable through TimeFrames parameter), multiplies each time frame trend with its weight (assignable though TimeFramesWeightsparameter) and adds them up to get an "over all" trend. Here is an example of 9 time frames NonLagMA trend :
What it (still) does not do :
It does not alert. The problem is that in one moment more than 1 time frames trend can change and then it can change way back the overall trend (just imagine : one month trend changes and changes "trend score" back 1 month (since all have to be changed). Will try to solve this (to be able to uniquely identify when an alert should be triggered, but so far no idea how to solve this "back changing" issue when alerts are concerned) i can alert when alertsLevelis reached, but then you can get alerts on every new bar and not just the first time the desire level is reached

Try it in run time and you will see what am I talking about. But I think that even like this it can be a useful indicator

PS: indicator requires to be attached to at least the smallest time frame chosen from time frames parameter (that is the only way how "historical trends" can be calculated accurately)

PPS: added a version that alerts once per direction (so if it reaches up, it will alert and until down is not reached it will not alert up any more and vice versa)

regards

mladen

Non lag ma (using new calculation) multi time frame trend also made compatible with new metatrader 4 : nonlagma_multi_time_frames_trend_nmc.mq4

Moving average using one of 4 types of RSI (RSI, Wilder's rsi, rsx or Cutller's rsi) for adapting average calculation : ma_rsi_adaptive.mq4

Files:

Dear mladen,

would you please be so kind and add interpolation to these 2 indicacators please, if possible ?

Thanks in advance

derfel

derfel:
Dear mladen,

would you please be so kind and add interpolation to these 2 indicacators please, if possible ?

Thanks in advance

derfel

derfel

It can be done

Will be ready for tomorrow

mladen:
derfel

It can be done

Will be ready for tomorrow

Dear mladen,

thanks for taking care. Can you please do the same (adding interpolation) to your interesting "T3_Rsi ma_mtf_subsignals", please ?

Thanks in advance

derfel

derfel:
Dear mladen,

thanks for taking care. Can you please do the same (adding interpolation) to your interesting "T3_Rsi ma_mtf_subsignals", please ?

Thanks in advance

derfel

derfel

Here is this one now : t3_rsi_ma_mtf_subsignals_1.01_nmc.mq4

derfel:
Dear mladen,

Thanks in advance

derfel

derfel

Here is the AllFisher transform with interpolations added : allfishertransform_v1.01.mq4

derfel:
Dear mladen,

Thanks in advance

derfel

derfel

And here is this one too : allinversefisher_v1.01.mq4

Reason: