Elite indicators :) - page 784

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
derfel:
Dear mladen,

thanks for taking care. Can you please do the same (adding interpolation) to your interesting "T3_Rsi ma_mtf_subsignals", please ?

Thanks in advance

derfel

derfel

Here is this one now : t3_rsi_ma_mtf_subsignals_1.01_nmc.mq4

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
derfel:
Dear mladen,

would you please be so kind and add interpolation to these 2 indicacators please, if possible ?

Thanks in advance

derfel

derfel

Here is the AllFisher transform with interpolations added : allfishertransform_v1.01.mq4

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
derfel:
Dear mladen,

would you please be so kind and add interpolation to these 2 indicacators please, if possible ?

Thanks in advance

derfel

derfel

And here is this one too : allinversefisher_v1.01.mq4

derfel
derfel  
mladen:
derfel And here is this one too : allinversefisher_v1.01.mq4

very nice, thank you very much and have a nice weekend.

derfel

traderduke
traderduke  

MT

What is your base chart which you load the HA onto? H1 charts seem to be all around best. What are your thoughts??

Ray

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
traderduke:
MT

What is your base chart which you load the HA onto? H1 charts seem to be all around best. What are your thoughts??

Ray

I usually use 15 minute charts as base charts but 1 hour too is very good

William Snyder
William Snyder  
traderduke:
MT

Ray

Ray, if I had more chart time would prefer the M15, but since my time is limited use H1 on up.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Non lag ma (using new calculation) multi time frame trend with alerts made new mql compatible : nonlagma_multi_time_frame_allerts_nmc.mq4

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
mrtools:
This is a jurik mod of Trendstrength RMD added mtf and with alerts also a channel version that is mtf with alerts.

Updated trend strength jurik channel : trendstrength_jurik_channel_mtf_alerts_nmc.mq4

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Trend strength jurik (multi time frame version with alerts - new mql compatible) : trendstrength_jurik_mtf_alerts_nmc.mq4