Elite indicators :) - page 780

mladen:
While we are at it ...

Something newdigital and me were cooking some time ago, and I forgot about it

Originally it was developed by cronex (I think his idea is very good), but we added some our ideas (especially about how the flat period should be determined) and cleaned it up a bit. So, here it is

The "flat zones" are marked by gray vertical lines by default. As you can see, basis of this one is Ichimoku but is interpreted in a bit different way. You should be looking for crosses and take care about flat zones (in this one they should be treated as 'no trade zone)

regards

mladen

Updated version of cronex taichi compatible with new mql : cronex_taichi_nmc.mq4

mladen:
yama Here you go I did not know what exactly did you have on mind so made two 'flavors" :
a "simple" separate window Taichi (like this)
and a histogram version (like this) In upper histo part signal lines prevailing color is shown, in lower histo part a Taichi prevailing color is show, Flat (if it is there), is shown through the whole histo

PS: only one change is made compared to the looks of Cronex taichi : signal lines color are inverted (the red and the lime, I think it is more logical this way)

regards

Mladen

Cronext taichi histogram version : cronex_taichi_-_histo_nmc.mq4

And finally the cronex taichi separate made new mql compatible too : cronex_taichi_-_separate_nmc.mq4

mladen:
heikobaer

Here you go

As far as I remember I posted the basic version on one of the public threads (right now could not find it where) but added some stuff to this one, so this is a bit upgraded and improved

Wish you a pleasant weekend

regards

Mladen

Leader MACD made new mql compatible : leadermacd_nmc.mq4

Files:

alf non lag bands mtf from here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general updated to be new mt4 compatible and for some reason I didn't interpolate the upper and lower band, which is fixed in this version.

nlalf bands

Nonlag adaptive Laguerre bands! Using same type std deviation as Bollinger bands!

updated version posted here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

mladen:
Ray

It is simpler to show the whole process of making a single file MTF from a "normal" indicator on a simple code.

So, here is a simplified code of non lag moving average and a mtf version of it with comments and explanations what and why is done at some part of the code. Using this indicator simply because it is much, much simpler to see in it exactly what is done (just take a look at the start procedure of the "non mtf" version)

int start()

{

int counted_bars=IndicatorCounted();

int i,limit;

if(counted_bars<0) return(-1);

if(counted_bars>0) counted_bars--;

limit = MathMin(Bars-counted_bars,Bars-1);

for (i=limit; i>=0; i--) NonLagMaBuffer = iNoLagMa(iMA(NULL,0,1,0,MODE_SMA,Price,i),Length,alphas,0,i);

return(0);

}

Also, the code of it is suitable to calculate values of anything. All you have to change is the first parameter in calling the iNoLagMa()function ( theiMA(NULL,0,1,0,MODE_SMA,Price,i) part which is used for fast price extraction in the above code)

PS: in these color changes are left out for sake of simplicity. Non repainting color changes need to be coded in a different way and needs at least 2 more buffers so I decided to keep it as simple as possible. Instead made a third indicator that has a multi color non repainting mode (MultiColorparameter) and alerts (since alerts in mtf also have to be taken care of at a specific way) - the "nrp" version does all those things (like this example : it is a 1 hour NonLagMA on a 15 minute chart)

regards

mladen

Nonlag ma made new mql compatible : nonlagma_nrp_nmc.mq4

Files:

mladen:
Mike Here you go

regards

Mladen

Updated histogram version too : nonlagma_histo_nmc.mq4

Files:

mrtools:
Thanks Mladen for the simple non lag ma, simple is understatement Another one in the non lag theme!

Version of TTM bars that uses new version of non lag ma calculation : ttm__nonlag_bars_1.01.mq4

Files:

Heiken ashi trade zone histogram version made new mql compatible too : heiken_ashi_zone_trade_histo_nmc.mq4

Reason: