Elite indicators :) - page 651

mladen:
ValeoFX

Did you see posts starting from this one : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174980/page32 ?

Some other indicators developed based on that that do not exist in Ehlres' ideas (like the adaptive super smoother, macd of adaptive super smoother ... and some more, for example)

Hello Mladen,

Thank you for the reply.

To be honest I am not a great fan of John Ehlers' indicators that I have tried and probably that was the reason why I have not seen these. Having read this article, I need to get a closer look at the indicators again.

Thank you for the link; will have a look and see how much I have missed out on.

Appreciate your time.

Best regards,

ValeoFX:
Hello Mladen,

Thank you for the reply.

To be honest I am not a great fan of John Ehlers' indicators that I have tried and probably that was the reason why I have not seen these. Having read this article, I need to get a closer look at the indicators again.

Thank you for the link; will have a look and see how much I have missed out on.

Appreciate your time.

Best regards,

Check the adaptive super smoother - roofing filter is nor something exceptional and as an offspring of it same goes to mesa stochastic

mrtools:
Hi Sylvester,

Added the arrows and alerts for the 50% cross, also if the oversold/overbought colors are not wanted just change MultiColored = true to false.

Hi ValeoFX,

Also added alerts and arrows for wpr leaving oversold and overbought, as far as adding levels, manually added 8 of them to test and the indicator worked fine and when adding the -50 code wise the colors went black until I refreshed the indicator.

Hi MrTools,

Your choice of a 50 setting is simply unbelievably accurate. Combining that with a regular 14! Check it out.

Great stuff and thanks.

mladen:
Check the adaptive super smoother - roofing filter is nor something exceptional and as an offspring of it same goes to mesa stochastic

Hello Mladen,

Thank you for re-introducing me to the T3 versions of various indicators. I was blown away by the "Gann T3 high-low activator" and its offspring. I use the original Gann HiLo every day, but the T3-version out performs the original. I am now testing the candle-version too so that I can see if it soothes the eyes rather than having to watch the indicator on the candles.

I noticed something that I thought was out of sync and I attach the screen-print here for you. The T3 stays - in this instance - Aqua (for long) when the market has changed already, but then the PA comes back to the T3 which means that the T3 was correctly signalling the PA in the first place.

Take some getting used to, but I think here could be an added benefit to my charts.

Best regards and again thank you for your assistance.

Enjoy the weekend.

mladen:
David Here is the indicator. It displays 2 time frames but we forgot that those dots have actually 5 states : they have a state when nothing is displayed. Could not solve to make it as internal indicator so the indicator has to have the "AbsoluteStrength of Averages_mtf 2.02" in the indicators folder too. As you can see it is showing that 5th state too

mladen,

I use the 2 time frame absolute strength of averages in conjunction with the mtf 2.02 indicator. Is there anyway to consolidate the 2 indicators into 1 to add simplicity and ease of use in different platforms?

If not, can anything be done to at least minimize the redundancy when the 2 indicators are used together?

The rational is the same as in my recent pms and posts to you.

Any help you can offer is most gratefully appreciated.

thanks so much for all your help past and present.

traderdp

David

traderdp:
mladen,

I use the 2 time frame absolute strength of averages in conjunction with the mtf 2.02 indicator. Is there anyway to consolidate the 2 indicators into 1 to add simplicity and ease of use in different platforms?

If not, can anything be done to at least minimize the redundancy when the 2 indicators are used together?

The rational is the same as in my recent pms and posts to you.

Any help you can offer is most gratefully appreciated.

thanks so much for all your help past and present.

traderdp

David

David

I do not think that it can be simplified the way you need it for different platform. It is already as simple as it can be

mladen:
David I do not think that it can be simplified the way you need it for different platform. It is already as simple as it can be

mladen,

Thank you very much for taking a look at this. I certainly understand and really appreciate all of your tremendous efforts on this forum to help all of us allways.

Enjoy your holidays.

traderdp

David

Adaptive smoother double bands

This is a variation of the double bands indicator that uses an adaptive smoother for calculation. # bands are adaptive smoother of high, close and low.

Possible usage : as a breakout indicator on higher time frames (from a short visual inspection it seems to be working OK on "trending time frames" - higher time frames)

Hello Mladen,

Trust you enjoyed your family in a very special way yesterday.

Please could you explain to me why the difference between the regular and the Histogram version of the T-3 Momentum as per the screen shot?

Only once you are back. No rush plse.

Thanking you in advance.

Best regards,

Files:

T-3 Momentum_Burst

Mladen whilst I am working on the "Burst", could you make me a version where the colour changes when crossing the Zero-line, plse?

Thanking you kindly,

Files:
Reason: