Elite indicators :) - page 651

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
ValeoFX:
Hello Mladen,

Please be kind enough and add an audible ALERT to my indicator please as it is - it comes from you with one change and that is the lines running through the candles during a cross-over. Feel free to touch it up if necessary.

Thanking you in advance.

Best regards,

ValeoFX

Going through that code and it needs a complete rewrite when multi time frame is concerned (it does not work properly in a multi time frame mode - the average (signal line) is all wrong that way). Ah, the old days when everything was good

Hercs
Hercs  
mladen:
ValeoFX Going through that code and it needs a complete rewrite when multi time frame is concerned (it does not work properly in a multi time frame mode - the average (signal line) is all wrong that way). Ah, the old days when everything was good

Good morning Mladen,

I do not use any MTF applications in real time. This indicator works very well for me and I have not experienced any adverse signals either. We did not change the coding other than adding/extending the line crossing onto the candles. If that messed it up, I apologise unreservedly. It was not the intention.

Would appreciate hearing from you later today.

Again thank you for your shared expertise. Always much appreciated.

Success for today.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
ValeoFX:
Good morning Mladen,

I do not use any MTF applications in real time. This indicator works very well for me and I have not experienced any adverse signals either. We did not change the coding other than adding/extending the line crossing onto the candles. If that messed it up, I apologise unreservedly. It was not the intention.

Would appreciate hearing from you later today.

Again thank you for your shared expertise. Always much appreciated.

Success for today.

ValeoFX

Here is the version that has alerts and is just slightly changed (to show a line on the current bar too) all the rest is kept as it was in the original indicator

Hercs
Hercs  
mladen:
ValeoFX Here is the version that has alerts and is just slightly changed (to show a line on the current bar too) all the rest is kept as it was in the original indicator

And as always, my sincerest appreciation and thanks.

Best wishes for continued success.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

A bit different momentum of averages - in this version the momentum trend is determined from the zero line cross and not from the slope of the momentum (it is a bit more "tamed" this way) and the momentum is calculated form the average values only (disregarding "raw" prices in order to keep it that "tamed")

This is how it looks with default settings using super smoother (which is very good for that purpose - being a very "fast" and smooth) on a current time frame (so this is not a multi time frame mode example)

PS: when this version is concerned, probably it is better to use shorter momentum periods for faster momentum response (from fast visual tests it seems that periods 8 to 10 are good choice but I highly recommend experimenting with that parameter)

updated version posted here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

odysseus11
odysseus11  

Hi Guys,

could u add alerts and arrows to this please (zero-line and level(s) cross)....

for level cross, could you have the alert fire when the value REVERTS back towards zero from beyond the level? Thanks so much!

Odysseus

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
odysseus11:
Hi Guys,

could u add alerts and arrows to this please (zero-line and level(s) cross)....

for level cross, could you have the alert fire when the value REVERTS back towards zero from beyond the level? Thanks so much!

Odysseus

Odysseus

Here you go.

Alerts, arrows on zero cross as well as on levels cross added

odysseus11
odysseus11  

awesome thanks!

mandagozu81
mandagozu81  

Hello Mladen,

I have sent you a reply on your email.

Sylvester
Sylvester  
mladen:
Sylvester

Here is this version (it is something like the Gann MMA but using adaptive T3 instead of some other kind of average). You can draw up to 8 adaptive T3 in a same indicator and each can have its separate period,hot, adaptive period and original (price is the same for all). Try it out.

PS: since there is no slope any more, alerts are not present in this indicator any more

Hi Mladen

Is it at all possible to have three colours, RED, GREY, GREEN, if this Adaptive T3 Rainbow is CONVERTED into a horizontal bar histogram? This implies that we would retain all the current selections in the tool that determine the profile of the 8 lines (T3 Periods, T3 Hot, T3 adapt period etc.) and then use this data to generate the horizontal histo bars. If it can be done then I would like the tool to take the weighted average of the eight lines to determine whether the histo bar should be RED, GREY or GREEN. Grey would be the colour for the weighted average when the lines converge "horizontally" (flat-lining).

Thanks & regards

Sylvester

Files: