Elite indicators :) - page 63

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

Thanks a lot.

I updated links on this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178673 (post #2).

Linuxser
Linuxser  
ValeoFX:
Linuxser, I have downloaded the T3-CCI and T3-MA and neither of them update on my PC. Any suggestions, please?

Secondly, what is the significance of the Fibonacci factor 0.618 in this indicator? I have changed mine to 0.50 and find better results, but I still would like to hear why this factor was "factored in?"

Thanking you in advance.

Well, I've tested on the strategy tester and real time these indicators which V15/16/17 and works fine.

Hercs
Hercs  
Linuxser:
Well, I've tested on the strategy tester and real time these indicators which V15/16/17 and works fine.

Hi Linuxser, In spite of what you are posting here, mine simply does NOT update. I am not trying to tell you how to suck eggs, but have you actually sat in front of the screen watching the T3MA performing? The last time I refreshed it was yesterday @ 12h00 on the H1-chart. As of this time this morning, it was still sitting there.

However, I see you mention V15/16/17 which I do not have. I just downloaded what was on your Post. Any chance of referring me to these newer versions? I only want the T3MA as I cannot see any advantage of running the T3-CCI unless I am missing the boat completely.

Best wishes.

Linuxser
Linuxser  
ValeoFX:
Hi Linuxser, In spite of what you are posting here, mine simply does NOT update. I am not trying to tell you how to suck eggs, but have you actually sat in front of the screen watching the T3MA performing? The last time I refreshed it was yesterday @ 12h00 on the H1-chart. As of this time this morning, it was still sitting there.

However, I see you mention V15/16/17 which I do not have. I just downloaded what was on your Post. Any chance of referring me to these newer versions? I only want the T3MA as I cannot see any advantage of running the T3-CCI unless I am missing the boat completely.

Best wishes.

Interesting question. Send me the indicator you have and if it's possible the platform version you're using. You got my email .

dixon007
dixon007  

looking for Indy swicher tool

Need Help please,

Due to too many indy attached in my monitor screen, is there any tools so we can choose which indy will show on and off ? Then we can focuse in just one or two indy for awhile?

thank's

DS

Linuxser
Linuxser  
dixon007:
Need Help please,

Due to too many indy attached in my monitor screen, is there any tools so we can choose which indy will show on and off ? Then we can focuse in just one or two indy for awhile?

thank's

DS

You don't need any tool. Just remove everything and let on the screen only one or two. Isn't that easy fix to you problem .

cjcornelius Cornelius
cjcornelius Cornelius  

Price(Ask) crossing MA Histogram Indicator

Hi There,

I need a histogram indicator like MACD Colour V2 an V3 in seperate indicator window

Barlength = EMA(External Paramater)-Ask

if barlentghnow< barlenghtprevious bar must be red

if barlentghnow> barlenghtprevious bar must be green

if barlentghnow=barlenghtprevious bar must be yellow

See pic of macd colour herewith

Can any one help please?

Many thanks

PipSqweez

Linuxser
Linuxser  
cjcornelius:
Hi There,

I need a histogram indicator like MACD Colour V2 an V3 in seperate indicator window

Barlength = EMA(External Paramater)-Ask

if barlentghnow< barlenghtprevious bar must be red

if barlentghnow> barlenghtprevious bar must be green

if barlentghnow=barlenghtprevious bar must be yellow

See pic of macd colour herewith

Can any one help please?

Many thanks

PipSqweez

Before proceed let me ask why you just only set your MACD color to 1.

Files:
rmi343.gif 18 kb
Hercs
Hercs  

I GET THE MESSAGE LOUD AND CLEAR, GUYS. THANKS, no hard-feelings.

Since 27th August nobody prepared to help.

Best wishes.

William Snyder
William Snyder  

Adaptive Laguerre

Igorad developed adaptive filter - Adaptive Laguerre by J.Ehlers. See attached.

Igorad, thanks for this fine indicator,

Was wondering if it would be possible to change this to separate window (like regular laguerre)instead of chart window.

Thanks in advance

tools

Files: