Forecasting indicators - page 14

Stochastics In One Window

condor666:
I'm looking for an indicator, if it exists, where i can put more than one stochastic in one window. Has someone this ?

Hi Condor,

Just drag and drop multiple Stoch's onto the same indicator window and change the settings. They will overlay each other. You can also change the colors to see the differences and save it as a template. See attached window with 3 Stoch's.

Hope this helps you.

Robert

I try but seems not working, does it works with the standard stoch indic ?

condor666:
I try but seems not working, does it works with the standard stoch indic ?

condor

first drag and drop first Stochastic indicator on MAIN chart window, then drag the second (or as many as you want) Stochastic indicator on top of the First one on top of the INDICATOR window not the Main window.

forecasting indicators

Nice.. but how to works this indicator.. what based work with algorithm

It works now, thanks

Look up the Stochastic squeeze, can be a very useful tool.

Parallel Trend Channel indicator

I am looking for an indicator or someone that can successfully create a parallel channel on the Main Trend (using the line chart) and the Inner Trend. This would need to adjust as prices changed and we would have to define what was a adjustment of the slope of a trend and an actual trend change. I have included a chart.

Files:
chanels.jpg  220 kb

Hello my Friend

Please share this indicator

Thanks

naser007:
Hello my Friend

Please share this indicator

Thanks

I am looking for someone who might know of an indicator that does this or might know how to program it.

Pdean123:
I am looking for someone who might know of an indicator that does this or might know how to program it.

Look at this indicator from this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172904/page2 - it is very similar for what you are asking.

Reason: