Elite indicators :) - page 62

Linuxser
Linuxser  
cattus:
Hi.

Could somebody help me to fix my version of FXT3CCI? It is repainting and I need help to fix it problem.

I will appreciate it.

You could try the one posted from post 526 to 530 on current thread. IT has been done with the right T3 calculation.

cattus
cattus  

T3 cci

Hi Linuxer.

Thanks for your comments. I am reviewing your version vs my version in order to find errors.

I have a question:

In your version you erase the line n = 1 + 0.5*(n - 1);

Original version:

//----

if(n < 1)

n = 1;

n = 1 + 0.5*(n - 1);

w1 = 2 / (n + 1);

w2 = 1 - w1;

//----

Your version:

//----

if(n < 1)

n = 1;

w1 = 2 / (n + 1);

w2 = 1 - w1;

//----

Why?

Linuxser
Linuxser  

Hi again cattus,

Because it's the formula explained on TASC. See full explanation on post 525 current thread. mladen also discovered who included the mod.

cattus
cattus  

T3

Linuxser:
Hi again cattus, Because it's the formula explained on TASC. See full explanation on post 525 current thread. mladen also discovered who included the mod.

Thanks, Linuxer.

I guess those posts will help me to correct my errors.

Regards.

Hercs
Hercs  

Linuxser, I have downloaded the T3-CCI and T3-MA and neither of them update on my PC. Any suggestions, please?

Secondly, what is the significance of the Fibonacci factor 0.618 in this indicator? I have changed mine to 0.50 and find better results, but I still would like to hear why this factor was "factored in?"

Thanking you in advance.

Hercs
Hercs  

Anyone please............

I would like to "smooth" an indicator which we put together of the RSI-4 crossing the RSI-8. Mine does seem to work in a sense, but when I change the smoothing from 3 to say 1, it makes no real difference; just moves the graph up.

My thinking behind this is that by "smoothing" it by 3, it will give me an idea of what the M15-TF with a normal RSI-4/8 would look like. This one is already helping, but it is NOT right.

Would any of you experts kindly assist me?

Thanking you in advance.

PS. Please excuse the long name, but that has a purpose for me at present among the experimental ones.

Linuxser
Linuxser  

Hands at work Valeo and for two post. Let see first if it's some platform V problems.

Hercs
Hercs  
Linuxser:
Hands at work Valeo and for two post. Let see first if it's some platform V problems.

Hi Linuxser,

Could you please explain what you mean by ......"Hands at work Valeo and for two post?"

Thanks.

Linuxser
Linuxser  

Hi Valeo. Sorry, my tipping mistake two= both.

I'm testing the T3's and about your last post I misunderstood the content. I thought it was a coding problem.

Igor Durkin
Igor Durkin  

New(more smoothed) version of NonLagMA.

New inputs:

A_Factor -Amplitude factor = 0...1.0 (ex. 0.7)

S_Factor -Smoothing Factor (works like average period (can be negative and should be integer): -2...5)

G_Factor -Geometric (hyperbolic) factor = 0...1.0 (ex. 0.5)

Files: