FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 76

Ishim:
Yeah, we'll lay it all out and then YOU'll come out all white.

You've already laid it all out on Pumm. I promised you fall monitoring, so sit back, pick your nose and wait.

rigc:
Strange.... has gone bad. he used to post such nice pictures and comment on them))))

Riding on a mountain of moneybags, instead of leaning on the strong shoulder of his comrades, he has withdrawn from public life, ceased to notice his colleagues, ordinary workers, demonstrating a disregard for their aspirations, needs and requests. He even resorts to direct insults and mockery of other cultures and religions - "just sit there and pick your nose")

))

What is the world coming to...?

RekkeR:

Riding on a mountain of doughbags, instead of leaning on the strong shoulder of his comrades, he has become estranged from public life, has stopped noticing his colleagues, the ordinary toilers, and shows a disregard for their aspirations, needs, and requests. He even resorts to direct insults and mockery of other cultures and religions - "just sit there and pick your nose")

))

What is the world coming to?

That's what we all aspire to, sadly enough.

losing our best...

A 25-basis-point cut in the key interest rate has already been factored in by the market, and "the reaction will probably be subdued," said Sumino Kamei, senior analyst at the Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ. "And even if the interest rate is cut by 50 basis points, the euro could come under pressure as a result of increased uncertainty over the European debt crisis," she said.

"The euro will trade in the traditional way, remaining vulnerable," said Ian Stannard, head of European currency strategy at Morgan Stanley.

"The response from /monetary/policy should strongly outperform expectations to boost investors' risk appetite, but the room for manoeuvre for central banks appears to be too limited to do so," he added.

Dow Jones Newswires, PRIME

3.45pm Moscow time. - ECB interest rate decision (forecast: 0.75%; prior period: 1.00%)

21april:

A 25 basis point cut in the key interest rate has already been taken into account by the market,....

We'll sell it down by 100-200 pips and we'll be fine...

It would be very nice to be 200 pips down and buy in there...

OlegTs:

and that's what we all strive for, sadly enough.

we lose our best...

the best sometimes need a rest for new achievements

Rustbunch:
It would be very nice to go down 200 pips and buy in there...
i think you're not the only one who wants to do that)))

Rustbunch:
It would be very nice to go 200 pips down and buy there...
I don't know about the 200 pips but the weekly is already looking up

forte928:
I don't know about the 200p but the weekly is set to rise
Well at 100p I think it should go down) I need to close the sell)
Reason: