I need some help ideea!

Hi guys! I have to pay somebody to make an EA for me with this indicator. But i dont now with what kind of strategy  .Can you give me some ideea how to use it?The indicator  dont give a target,  only the actual direction of price.In a quiet market works well with verry good signals, but sometimes  is what we call false signal wich in fact is not false because the price after a time period he will come back to that price so is a delayied signal.I whant somebody to look at him and give an ideea on how to use it .But i cand share his code, i do that with somebody and he dont response to me enymore after .I am open to eny ideea of colaboration with you!

Thank you!

google for "trend EA" or "trading a trend" you probably will find free trend EAs or in the descriptions of sold EAs what you are searching for some ideas of how to trade a trend.

You can post a job in Freelance section with your idea:

https://www.mql5.com/en/job 

Freelance service at MQL5.com
Freelance service at MQL5.com
  • www.mql5.com
Orders for the development of automated trading programs

gingaiulian a job for teach me how to use it?
What it? You haven't posted an it. This forum is mostly about coding. If you want a strategy, do your own research, you'll not find much here.
You have only three choices: Search for it, learn to code it, or pay (Freelance) someone to code it. We're not going to code it for you.
We are willing to help you when you post your attempt (using SRC) and the nature of your problem.
Reason: