Elite indicators :) - page 1020

mladen:
Here is one new variation of corrected averages

This one can use those 29 averages types and 20 price types, but also has a deviation from the original - it allows you to use different deviations multipliers for calculation. As an example : deviations from 0.5 to 1.0 and in the end to 2.0 in the bellow examples (Ahrens average used in the example) :

Hey Mladen, nice one.

You already hear me coming : can slope color be added to the MA itself (gray line in your pics) ?

Yes, I'm a color man ....

Wulong10:

Hey Mladen, nice one.

You already hear me coming : can slope color be added to the MA itself (gray line in your pics) ?

Yes, I'm a color man ....

Wulong

Here you go : corrected_average_2_1.ex4

mladen:

mrtools beat me to it

anyway you have two version now(so you can chose)

When we have choice it does not hurt Thank you guys

mladen:

Wulong

Here you go : corrected_average_2_1.ex4

Thanks Mladen, now you do not owe me one anymore !

mladen:

airquest

Try out this one : averages_-_mtf__alerts_6_2.ex4

Very cool indicator, but this new MTF makes this useless for non standard timeframe traders, i hope there will be some better solution.

DEMA and Leader exp moving average have no difference, is it correct?

FxStarter:

Very cool indicator, but this new MTF makes this useless for non standard timeframe traders, i hope there will be some better solution.

DEMA and Leader exp moving average have no difference, is it correct?

No difference in dema and leader (I kept the "leader" for options sake : simpler to keep it, than to explain over and over that they are the same)

As of non-standard time frame : we are using metatrader built in enumeration. If they change something, then the way how time frames are treated will be changed too. Frankly, the question is what to jeep : user friendly approach or cases when some offline chart is used as a source of data (which is a 1 in a 1000 case)

mladen:

No difference in dema and leader (I kept the "leader" for options sake : simpler to keep it, than to explain over and over that they are the same)

As of non-standard time frame : we are using metatrader built in enumeration. If they change something, then the way how time frames are treated will be changed too. Frankly, the question is what to jeep : user friendly approach or cases when some offline chart is used as a source of data (which is a 1 in a 1000 case)

Yes, the new time frames solution is easy for rookies like, but people who use two or three offline renko/range bar charts cant use multi time frame on offline charts.

Are you ready to make always two versions, one for rookies and another for renko/rangebar traders (without non standard time frame restriction)?

FxStarter:

Yes, the new time frames solution is easy for rookies like, but people who use two or three offline renko/range bar charts cant use multi time frame on offline charts.

Are you ready to make always two versions, one for rookies and another for renko/rangebar traders (without non standard time frame restriction)?

FxStarter

Please read my post regarding that

I think it explains everything regarding that matter. Maybe just an additional question as an explanation : are gas stations ready to have nitro on their gas stations because 1 in 100.000 uses nitro in its car? No problem to help in those cases, but the standard is the standard. Exception is just that : an exception

FxStarter:
Yes, the new time frames solution is easy for rookies like, but people who use two or three offline renko/range bar charts cant use multi time frame on offline charts. Are you ready to make always two versions, one for rookies and another for renko/rangebar traders (without non standard time frame restriction)?

Why people are saying that MTF don't work on offline charts ? Don't you just use the current timeframe on those charts ? What's the point to use MTF on it ? I don't get it.

Newer version of corrected average (found one issue in the version 2_1, version 2 does not have that issue - the issue is now solved) : corrected_average_2_2.ex4

Reason: