Bressert Double Stochastic - page 19

mladen:
mntiwana I am not sure how would that look like on chart (every time we port it from subwindow to chart, there is a deformation of relative values), but will try something and then we shall see

Dearest MLADEN,

you knows better than any,what is possible and what is useful for traders so you can decide better,any and every action and decision from you is much appreciated.

regards

mladen:
Upgraded version with alerts added, posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page811

Any chance for a mtf?

nbtrading:
Any chance for a mtf?

Posted it here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page677

Yeah, I saw it, Thanks

nbtrading:
Yeah, I saw it, Thanks

Good

Happy trading

mladen:
Good Happy trading

Thanks

Hi Mladen, Mrtools and everyone else,

I need a help.

Is it possible to build an indicator that signals:

- when the corresponding prices of slope up of DSS of MACD have made a lower max than the corresponding prices of previous slope up of DSS of MACD;

- when the corresponding prices of slope down of DSS of MACD have made a higher min than the corresponding prices of previous slope down of DSS of MACD?

Hope I have explained clearly my idea!!

Thanks

Lucmat

lucmat:
Hi Mladen, Mrtools and everyone else,

I need a help.

Is it possible to build an indicator that signals:

- when the corresponding prices of slope up of DSS of MACD have made a lower max than the corresponding prices of previous slope up of DSS of MACD;

- when the corresponding prices of slope down of DSS of MACD have made a higher min than the corresponding prices of previous slope down of DSS of MACD?

Hope I have explained clearly my idea!!

Thanks

Lucmat

Lucmat

All in all you need a dss of macd with divergence. If I am not mistaken there is already such an indicator

mladen:

Lucmat

All in all you need a dss of macd with divergence. If I am not mistaken there is already such an indicator

Hello Mladen,

yes, what I need is very similar to dss with divergence, but it's not the same.

I need only to know if the cycle (showed by DSS of MACD) is making higher min compared to the immediately previous cycle or if the cycle showed by DSS of MACD is making lower max compared to the immediately previous cycle.

Thanks Mladen (I'm exploring elite section: you and Mrtools have made super great indicators!).

Lucmat

Multi time frame version of DSS but in which you can choose which type of average to use in calculation (not limited to lwma only) posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page678

Files: