Coding help - page 456

arina:
Mladen ! Add the switching function na EMA. Smoothed.Linear Wieghted

arina

Here is one way how you can add those choices to options : mtf_ma_with_shift_2.mq4

Files:

Младен! Spasibo !!!!!!!!!!!

please help me mladen

mql5 com / en / code/7079

this indicatör only top arrow yellow and White repaints or not?please can you look into code?

beco616161:
please help me mladen

mql5 com / en / code/7079

this indicatör only top arrow yellow and White repaints or not?please can you look into code?

As I already answered to you in a PM : it repaints

all the best

Hi members,

How do we code such kind of candles?

conditions, i've tried to write it in pic. for bearish, no upper wick and lower wick less than 50% of body.no it's not hammer. it've big body than hammer.

regards

Files:
cc.png  13 kb

mladen:
stevenpun

Like this :

double MA_Signal_now = iCustom(Symbol(),0,"NonLag ma nrp 2 nmc",NlmPeriod,NlmPrice,PctFilter,Shift,3,1);

double MA_Signal_prv = iCustom(Symbol(),0,"NonLag ma nrp 2 nmc",NlmPeriod,NlmPrice,PctFilter,Shift,3,2);

if (MA_Signal_now!=MA_Signal_prv)

{

if (MA_Signal_now== 1) // code for buy

if (MA_Signal_now==-1) // code for sell

}

Hello mladen ,

I have try the code you provide , but in the backtest it only open buy trade .

and may i know the number behind the code what does it means or for what purpose use ?

When i change the 3 to 0 or 1 it can open buy and sell but remain the same when the slope green it also open sell trade .

when i change the 3 to 2 it never open any trade .

Hope you can do some explanation for me , thanks .

stevenpun:
Hello mladen ,

and may i know the number behind the code what does it means or for what purpose use ?

When i change the 3 to 0 or 1 it can open buy and sell but remain the same when the slope green it also open sell trade .

Please post the part of your code that should open the orders

stevenpun:
Hello mladen ,

stevenpun

You should not change the 3 to some other number. That buffer contains only two values : 1 when the slope is up and -1 when the slope is down.

That code snippet checks if the slope changed and if it did, then some order processing should be done

mladen:
stevenpun

You should not change the 3 to some other number. That buffer contains only two values : 1 when the slope is up and -1 when the slope is down.

That code snippet checks if the slope changed and if it did, then some order processing should be done

I have solve the problem , thanks for the explanation

Urgent Indicator Modification Request

This is an Urgent request for the Modification of an indicator. The indicator is based on Harmonic Patterns.

A) Modify the indicator to start drawing patterns on current candle only.

B) Modify the indicator to display only the patterns with a ratio A to C = 1.000.

C) Modify the indicator to Alert only the patterns with a ratio A to C = 1.000.

I have attached a document and images with more detailed instructions. Anyone interested is free to have a look. I am willing to pay to get this coded - hopefully I will get some reasonable quotes.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.

My Humble Submission,

Evasparkling.

Reason: