4TF Bars: Indicators and Ideas - page 77

LakeTrader:
Both the indicators  4 TF Hull & HMA 20 --- show errors when incorporated into the EA -- the .3314 file . It appears to be mostly an identifier error --- when compiling the .3314 file as written -- it generates 24 errors. 

None of the indicators have coding errors

Use correct Custom() call to get results from the indicators (for example : what is "Current time frame" without the "" - you can not do that). Please revise your parameters to the iCustom() call - they are wrong

mntiwana:

i don't know what exact you requires,any way here are 2 versions of 4 TF cci,try your self.

regards

Thanks for your time Mntiwana, but as I stated in my request, I want to see the actual CCi perform in a Mini-chart with 4 - 6 different TFs.

I do have the same 4TF indicators you have posted, but they are useless to me as I have no idea when the CCi is at its max. 

ValeoFX:

Thanks for your time Mntiwana, but as I stated in my request, I want to see the actual CCi perform in a Mini-chart with 4 - 6 different TFs.

I do have the same 4TF indicators you have posted, but they are useless to me as I have no idea when the CCi is at its max. 

All time frame CCI

Files:

ValeoFX:

you wrote 4TF CCI,that make me misunderstood,may be tri cci help you,it have 3 state of cci.

mntiwana:

you wrote 4TF CCI,that make me misunderstood,may be tri cci help you,it have 3 state of cci.

I have all of those Mntiwana, but that does not help me for my research, reason being that I am doing it in real time and accuracy is of prime importance. I have every conceivable indicator on CCI, except for the one I am looking for.

I will post an example of what I have in mind in the next post.

Thanks and success to you for the week ahead. 

mladen:

All time frame CCI

Thanks Mladen, but this is not what I had in mind.

Here is a picture albeit in wrong format (this is to the side of the chart as you can see), but it gives you an idea.

The one I am looking for is the same format in the first sub-window. 

Continued success to you. 

ValeoFX:

Here is a picture albeit in wrong format (this is to the side of the chart as you can see), but it gives you an idea.

Sorry, I have no intention to make such a thing (that way is completely unusable by and meaningless for the CCI)

All the best

mladen:

Sorry, I have no intention to make such a thing (that way is completely unusable by and meaningless for the CCI)

All the best

I did not ask you to make "such a thing" - it was already made and I cannot find it, but I will somehow find it.

Meaningless? probably for uninformed traders as the followers of the CCI will assure you that it is never "meaningless"

All the best to you too. 

ValeoFX:

I did not ask you to make "such a thing" - it was already made and I cannot find it, but I will somehow find it.

Meaningless? probably for uninformed traders as the followers of the CCI will assure you that it is never "meaningless"

All the best to you too. 

Do you mean http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=420832 and http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=418662?

But how that should help in live trading I don't understand.

ValeoFX:

Maybe this one, or one like it?

Reason: