$50 Daily - page 2

With some kind of automated strategy it can be done, probably!

But I think a large account is needed.

I know some futures traders that scalp the market that make significant amount of money 

Yep! Everything is possible.

I do not think be the case: Two kids, a wife, US$ 2,500, lack of knowledge... All adverse situations that lead to excessive risk-taking.

How do you think will be over?

Well, you can always try demo for 2 o 3 years....

then, if it works you switch to real! 

Mirko Cerulli:

With Forex could end up even earlier.

What do you tell to your wife? What to feed your kids every day? ;)

Mine is just advice.

The choice to you.

I totally agree with you.

Vibrazione:

well, i am not a master or a guru, neither have a cristal ball.

The only thing sure, is that i lost my job and need a way to pull out at least a wage from somewhere.

I don't ask for much, just a way to keep on living until i find a new job (very hard in these times) 

The best advice you can receive is to forget to dream you can earn on Forex quickly and for living.

You can become succesful, but you will have to learn, experiment, invest time and money, it will take you years.

Thank you, Alain.

I began to feel like a fish out of water. LOL 

Mirko Cerulli:

Thank you, Alain.

I began to feel like a fish out of water. LOL 

Yeah I know what you mean...it's often like this here, most people don't want to open their eyes.

Vibrazione:

Hi everybody,

i am just asking myself if there is a way to earn constantly $50 Daily.....if somebody has the answer, i am interested to try.

Gianni 

Only learning can make to earn

Alain Verleyen:

it will take you years.

Important thing: this time is needed for adjusting/upgrading yourself, not for finding this wonder graal - EA, indicator or trick - which makes money from nothing

Alexander Puzanov:
Important thing: this time is needed for adjusting/upgrading yourself, not for finding this wonder graal - EA, indicator or trick - which makes money from nothing
Exactly.
Reason: