Fibonacci_Ema - page 13

EA modification

newdigital:
I was reading something and found the trading system for H1 and M30 timeframes.

System is simple:

- signal for enter - EMA8 is crossing EMA55.

Confirmation on Parabolic with default settings on the current timeframe (H1 or M30) and on M15 as well.

- exit on crossing EMA8 and EMA21.

Why Fibonacci?

Some people say that 8, 13, 21, 34, 55 are Fibonacci numbers.

This system looks good to trade manually.

This EA is very similar to a manual system i have been testing. However, it is little bit different in that I would like it trade as follows:

Change the three EMA's to EMA-5, EMA-13, and EMA-62. I would like to modify the EA so that a trade is executed after the following three conditions are confirmed: 1. EMA-5 crosses EMA-13, 2. EMA-13 crosses EMA-62, and 3. The EMA-13 has a separation of 20 to 50 Pips from EMA-62. I would like to have this separation variable via adjustable setting in the EA setup. Thjje exit would be triggered when the EMA-5 and EMA-13 cross again or when the take profit level has been reached.

I'm don't know how complicated it is to do this, or if it even possible. Perhaps some of the experienced coders on the forum could look at this and let me know if it is possible and guide me thru making the changes.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

a modification to the EA

HI NEW DIGITAL, CAN YOU PLACE A modification TO THE EA?

this is a MM modification after a loss trade add 1 lot to the next trade (2 lots) and if the second trade loss add another lot to 3 lots ..............

the stop will be 10 lot and after a winning trade to start over with 1 lot.

newdigital:
Decrease Factor is decreasing the lot size after losing trade. But it is nothing if you switch MaximumRisk to 0.

thank you for the lesson.

and i tought that i'm originall but there are guys thought about it long time ago

any way we must be creative in our trading (with out lossing our pants)

so i will look forward your modification.

thanks new digital.

400396:
and i tought that i'm originall but there are guys thought about it long time ago

any way we must be creative in our trading (with out lossing our pants)

so i will look forward your modification.

thanks new digital.

I will try but not today.

I am not good coder. It means that if I am coding it takes a long time for me. Very long time.

Hi Nd.

DID YOU HAD THE TIME TO TRY DO IT?

newdigital:
I will try but not today. I am not good coder. It means that if I am coding it takes a long time for me. Very long time.

400396:
DID YOU HAD THE TIME TO TRY DO IT?

Not yet. Sorry.

If I do not have time I will ask some good coders to help me.

Just remind me by pm (next week).

Because I found the article (in Russian) with many Martingale systems described so it may be good to do it as optional switching to american Martingale, simple Martingale and so on as 1, 2, 3 in option/ setting of EA.

sure, thanks! i will remind you next week.

by the way what is "by pm"?

400396:
by the way what is "by pm"?

Private Message.

400396:
HI NEW DIGITAL, CAN YOU PLACE A modification TO THE EA?

this is a MM modification after a loss trade add 1 lot to the next trade (2 lots) and if the second trade loss add another lot to 3 lots ..............

the stop will be 10 lot and after a winning trade to start over with 1 lot.

Can you explain why one would want to keep adding more trades after losing a trade? Is that you want to recoup your losses?

Reason: