Elite indicators :) - page 1327

Dimi.A
Dimi.A  
Pava:
Did you try not using "refresh" after a few hours?...(then it will not change position...-problem solved)
No mate, I refresh the charts because the broadband internet quality in Australia is quite behind the rest of the world and trading suffers from this, so whenever I'm scalping I like to refresh the charts to make sure the pip count is up to date etc.
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Dimi.A:

Dearest Mladen,

This MTF Moving Average "changes" positions whenever I manually "refresh" my chart after a few hours.
I worry that I'm getting incorrect display of mtf moving averages on my chart now.

Could you please check it out? :) 

Try this (did not test it, but that is an old way of mtf - it should work with the "dirty fix" :))

Specter075000
Specter075000  

@ yoppy

Many thanks, will be careful ;)

themountain90
themountain90  

Good morning!! these are a few indicators i found here on the elite section i wanted to play around with. cant get any of them to attach to my Mt4 however, can anybody tell me what is wrong? Most are coded by you Mladen, found them around page 442 so they are a few years old, is it they are not working with my current mt4? 

Happy day to everyone :) 

Dimi.A
Dimi.A  
mladen:

Try this (did not test it, but that is an old way of mtf - it should work with the "dirty fix" :))

Haha thanks chief!
Could please convert this MTF MA as well so it works in the latest MT4 for us?

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
themountain90:

Good morning!! these are a few indicators i found here on the elite section i wanted to play around with. cant get any of them to attach to my Mt4 however, can anybody tell me what is wrong? Most are coded by you Mladen, found them around page 442 so they are a few years old, is it they are not working with my current mt4? 

They need to be "modernized" to be new metatrader 4 compatible

Here is this one first

bobbie
bobbie  

Dear Mladen/Mr. Tools

could you please help to me to add zero cross alert to this indicator

thank you for your help

EDIT: i want only the red signal line cross zero level to be alerted

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
themountain90:

Here is this one too
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Dimi.A:

Haha thanks chief!
Could please convert this MTF MA as well so it works in the latest MT4 for us?

Dimi

Try it out

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
themountain90:

And here are these two