Elite indicators :) - page 1317

Adam Mohammed Kareem
Adam Mohammed Kareem  
mntiwana:
I think,no,the last histo in this series was "SuperTrend averages + alerts 2_1 histo"

Dear do not know why some of the indicators do not work I have correctly.

The same thing with me when I use a few pointers for me not working properly.

mntiwana
mntiwana  
Dragon:

Dear do not know why some of the indicators do not work I have correctly.

The same thing with me when I use a few pointers for me not working properly.

Why dont you use proper name  "SuperTrend averages + alerts 2_1 histo"  that was mentioned in above my post.and that is working with me with default setting.

Adam Mohammed Kareem
Adam Mohammed Kareem  
mntiwana:

Why dont you use proper name  "SuperTrend averages + alerts 2_1 histo"  that was mentioned in above my post.and that is working with me with default setting.

I do not know what the problem Dear Use more of the platform show the same thing.

mntiwana
mntiwana  
alanmia:
Hi All, thanks for a great forum and all the work done, thank you. i have this indi however will not load on build 1010, can somebody please help.

Hi alanmia

Use this of MRTOOLS.it is mtf too.

regards

Alan
Alan  
mntiwana:

Hi alanmia

Use this of MRTOOLS.it is mtf too.

regards

Thank you very much.
Entropy
Entropy  
Thanks mladen by the indicator Laguerre PPO 1.05, it's interesting. Is very good...
P.D: What is the latest version of the indicator Trend direction & force index??
mntiwana
mntiwana  
Entropy:
Thanks mladen by the indicator Laguerre PPO 1.05, it's interesting. Is very good...
P.D: What is the latest version of the indicator Trend direction & force index??
I think this should be it "Trend direction and force index - smoothed 4_6"
Dimi.A
Dimi.A  
mntiwana:
I think this should be it "Trend direction and force index - smoothed 4_6"

Wana and everyone else are you all able to access your profile or PM? I still can't access mine. Sorry for the off topic post!

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Dimi.A:

Wana and everyone else are you all able to access your profile or PM? I still can't access mine. Sorry for the off topic post!

Will report it to developers

Dimi.A
Dimi.A  
mladen:

Will report it to developers

Thanks chief. Hey, I PM'd you on Forex Factory to make a small donation via Paypal. Please reply!