Indicator Modification

Whats up guys. Please anyone, help with an indicator I'd like to apply a fixed minimum+maximum to. I tried applying the minimum and maximum in the normal way but the indi it just falls off the indicator window as I scroll.

Please help

peace

Files:
fl22.ex4  8 kb

Giant

That is a Hull variation indicator (it is a moving average that is why you can not make a fixed limits) made to draw in separate window

You can find one version of hull variation here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page244

Thanks for the help, Mladen.

Hey Mladen. I downloaded a hull variation slope, made it imitate FL 22 in movement and made its ranges fixed. The hull variation slope didn't fall off the indicator window as the FL 22 did when it was fixed. Both were at the same point in the chart. Here's a picture of what I mean:

My question to you is that can, somehow, the FL 22 indicator ranges be fixed much like the hull variation slope(more or less since they're both "hull variation" indicators).

Thanks

Giant:
Hey Mladen. I downloaded a hull variation slope, made it imitate FL 22 in movement and made its ranges fixed. The hull variation slope didn't fall off the indicator window as the FL 22 did when it was fixed. Both were at the same point in the chart. Here's a picture of what I mean:

My question to you is that can, somehow, the FL 22 indicator ranges be fixed much like the hull variation slope(more or less since they're both "hull variation" indicators).

Thanks

Giant

The Hull variation is not bounded by its nature and it can not be made to display within fixed ranges (even the "slope" version can not be made with fixed range). They are simply not oscillators like stochastic or rsi that are indicators with a known (fixed) minimum and maximum

Alright. Thank you for your patience, Mladen.

Reason: