Momentum indicator - page 15

mladen:
Tsar Can you post those file here to see them?

I uploaded those .mq5 files in Post #139

I edited for Upload the Files. Yesterday I've got Trouble Connection. I really so Sorry...

braintheboss:
........................But rules are long for explain... velocity.mq4

Hi braintheboss

it will be so appreciated if you could explain all,i guarantee you no one mind it and TSD will not charge you too,lol.

Hi braintheboss

also what you say about 2 different zero lines in your setup,if ignored at all,only see at crossing 48-96 (picture 1)

and as i see,MLADENs smoothed momentum with per 48,96 color blue (rest default) is same to your velocity per 48,96 color magenta (rest default) ....( see in picture 2 )

Files:

Tsar:
Dear mladen, I interest with colorzerolagmomentumosma_htf & colorzerolagmomentumosma indicator. But two of indicators in .mq5 files. Need your Help to Convert in .mq4 please...

Tsar

That is simply an averaged momentum of 5 momentums and, from what i can see, that indicator can repaint. Will check it more, but from what I see in the code, that indicator is using variables in a wrong way

Hi braintheboss

with excuse,here is an other ver by MLADEN ....2x velocity with arrows....

working same way,best option is,it has 1 zero line.your velocity with 2 zero lines go wrong at some points (crosses). in picture UPPER is your with blue magenta colors and LOWER is MLADENS with green orange colors......apply and compare.

thanks

mntiwana

mntiwana:
Hi braintheboss

with excuse,here is an other ver by MLADEN ....2x velocity with arrows....

working same way,best option is,it has 1 zero line.your velocity with 2 zero lines go wrong at some points (crosses). in picture UPPER is your with blue magenta colors and LOWER is MLADENS with green orange colors......apply and compare.

thanks

mntiwana

You think when i modified indicator i only find original velocity ( searching indicators for that name) Is not surprise for me in this forum exists indicator using nonlag smooth But my zero lines are not wrong. I don't use cross, I use direction and levels. My setup is in different windows because original velocity is not stoch kind and scale is not same if you don't use same length.

i think ,you take it other way ,ok,carry on ,on your way.

mladen:
Tsar That is simply an averaged momentum of 5 momentums and, from what i can see, that indicator can repaint. Will check it more, but from what I see in the code, that indicator is using variables in a wrong way

Okey... I will be patient for this, wait your answer later. By the Way - Regularized momentum histo mtf is Very Good for Reference.

mladen:
Anchored momentum indicator

Originally developed by Rudy Stefenel

Technical analysis of Stocks and Commodities (TASC)

february 1998 - article : "Anchored momentum"

Of parameters :

MomentumType :

0 - General (picture 1)

1 - Most (picture 2)

2 - General with EMA (picture 3)

3 - Most with EMA (picture 4)

I'm sorry for the question, what is the last bar in the chart? Is it an indicator?

Thank you for the answer.

Davide.

petsgarden:
I'm sorry for the question, what is the last bar in the chart? Is it an indicator?

Thank you for the answer.

Davide.

Davide

That is the daily data indicator from here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178698/page7

Reason: