Elite indicators :) - page 641

William Blau's SMI (stochastic momentum index) is calculated using a series of EMA calculations. Idea of this one is to see what would happen if EMA calculations were replaced with some other kind of calculations. So, added are the usual set of 20 types of averages that can be used instead of ema. It seems that some averages types are giving much better results than the original ema calculation

mladen:
William Blau's SMI (stochastic momentum index) is calculated using a series of EMA calculations. Idea of this one is to see what would happen if EMA calculations were replaced with some other kind of calculations. So, added are the usual set of 20 types of averages that can be used instead of ema. It seems that some averages types are giving much better results than the original ema calculation

Hi Mladen

Could also please make a horizontal histo version of this indicator?

Thanks & regards

Sylvester

SAugustine:
Hi Mladen

Could also please make a horizontal histo version of this indicator?

Thanks & regards

Sylvester

Sylvester

Here you go

ValeoFX:
Mladen, first and foremost I downloaded this indicator as a legitimate one and I trust as such.

Please could you convert it into a Candle version when the IB-signal comes up as a "Red-diamond" (at present), please?

That will give it a clearly visible advantage.

Thanking you most sincerely,

ValeoFX, have this version it colors the bar, but still maybe you can use.

Dear could put this one indicator or specify where pst this indicator here is a picture

n to excuse my English

aleks3536:
Dear could put this one indicator or specify where pst this indicator here is a picture n to excuse my English

Hello Aleks3536,

Latest version is here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178698/page3 and on the first page of that thread is the original version.

mrtools:
ValeoFX, have this version it colors the bar, but still maybe you can use.

Thanks MrTools, I will compare it to what I have and confirm with you.

Best regards,

MrTools, I am sorry to have to tell you that the one you offered me is not as good as the one I posted.

My request therefore remains with Mladen to change the one I posted to a candle-version plse. The candle which includes a wick plse, Mladen.

Regards,

mladen:
Sylvester Here you go

Mladen, this is an absolute gem and without knowing the levels that the oscillator would use at this stage, one can quite safely use the histo-version to confirm change in direction. Well done!

Secondly to Sylvester, try the settings of 8,15,2,5,7 (NB!!) the 7 !! on H-1.

I will keep tabs on it this coming week and let you know about H4 and maybe down to M-15, but for now, this setting works ons H-1 and I intend using it this week together with the trusted DTosc.

Best regards,

AMA STL Color - averages with Lines

Mladen, seeing that I am on "a roll", would you be kind enough and make one with lines onto candles when colour changes, please? You may think it superfluous, but for research purposes, it seems to speed it up for me.

My I also ask for a histo-version unless, I have missed it elsewhere, plse?

Thanking you in advance.

Best regards,

Reason: