Elite indicators :) - page 1271

traderduke
traderduke  
mladen:

Ray

That indicator is internally using double precision - as usual - and only the displayed values in the data window are displayed using default digits - changing the display to 5 digits would not change anything )not in values nor in values returned when using iCustom(), only in data window, which I think is used very rarely). If you are using iCustom() nothing at all will be changed if the digits are changed

I hope that I understood what you meant by "5 digits"

I wanted to put it in an EA but the value1 reads the same on several candles, with 4 digits. hence the suggestion of value3 signal for up

Thanks

Ray

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
traderduke:

I wanted to put it in an EA but the value1 reads the same on several candles, with 4 digits. hence the suggestion of value3 signal for up

Thanks

Ray

That is probably because you are trying to display using the default values for comment too

Here is a code :

//------------------------------------------------------------------
//
#property indicator_chart_window
#property indicator_buffers 0
extern int digitsToDisplay = 5;
extern int valuesToDisplay = 10;
//
int init()  { return(0); }
int start() 
{ 
   string result="";
   for (int i = 0; i<valuesToDisplay; i++) result = result + DoubleToStr(iCustom(NULL,0,"ema adaptive ema mtf + alerts 2_2",0,i),digitsToDisplay)+"\n";
                                   Comment(result);
   return(0); 
}

And here is the result :

Values are behaving exactly as I described - I haven't found a single consecutive value that repeats itself if I chose the display precision larger than 4 (and that is just display precision - since the values of the indicator are not altered at all in any way)

traderduke
traderduke  
mladen:

That is probably because you are trying to display using the default values for comment too

Here is a code :

And here is the result :

Values are behaving exactly as I described - I haven't found a single consecutive value that repeats itself if I chose the display precision larger than 4 (and that is just display precision - since the values of the indicator are not altered at all in any way)

I think your looking at the wrong indicator, there's no precision adjustment. I'm matching it against the OLD ema adaptive. 
Avan84
Avan84  

Hi Mladen & Mr.Tool 

I am new here but  from all the hundred of posts you guys rocks as programmer. Do you mind to share the indicator & template that both of you are using yourself ? 

I mean since you have helped so many people and seen so many indicator i am both of you have one that really do help in trading forex. I hope you can share out the indicator and template to all of us and so we can use the same template and indicator and succeed in forex trading.

Hope to hear from both of you soon and thanks in advance

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
traderduke:
I think your looking at the wrong indicator, there's no precision adjustment. I'm matching it against the OLD ema adaptive. 

I am not looking at the wrong indicator. That is the indicator from your post (as you can see from the name used in the iCustom() function too). 

Please save that code snippet as an indicator and run it - it will show you the results immediately (like in the example - the upper left corner is displaying the results of that code, you can even change the number of displayed results and the precision used for a display, so that is a complete indicator that tests and displays the values of the indicator that you are using too).

Avan84
Avan84  
mladen:

I am not looking at the wrong indicator. That is the indicator from your post (as you can see from the name used in the iCustom() function too). 

Please save that code snippet as an indicator and run it - it will show you the results immediately (like in the example - the upper left corner is displaying the results of that code, you can even change the number of displayed results and the precision used for a display, so that is a complete indicator that tests and displays the values of the indicator that you are using too).

Mladen do you mind to share the indicator template you use to us? I bet it is the best 
traderduke
traderduke  

Mladen

Check out the readings. Its worst then I thought, the 5th decimals even match and the 4 decimal has 4 or more. Any chance of setting  up value3  for an up signal.

see attached:

SKC
SKC  
traderduke:

Mladen

Check out the readings. Its worst then I thought, the 5th decimals even match and the 4 decimal has 4 or more. Any chance of setting  up value3  for an up signal.

see attached:

Hi Traderduke,

In your attached screenshot, can I know what is the dot indicator name, can you please share the indicator please

Thanks

SKC

pavaka
pavaka  
skc321:

Hi Traderduke,

In your attached screenshot, can I know what is the dot indicator name, can you please share the indicator please

Thanks

SKC

extended fractals
pqd
pqd  
mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

Thanks for creating and correction rsi of Gaussian filter.working well.

regards

sorry it was right infront of me, i apologise MNTIWANA, i was super tired when i wrote it