Elite indicators :) - page 1268

mladen:
Here is a version that corrects that
what about rsi of q-quassian ?

KumoBreake:
what about rsi of q-quassian ?

What is "q-quassian"

This is Gaussian filter : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaussian_filter

Hello Mladen , do you remeber a while back when i asked for help regarding an idea that i had , about having 2 lines that were away from price with x pips , like you have the upper line 5 pips above closed price and 5 pip bellow it .
So you have a total of 10 pips ''play room'' were nothing takes action until it hits one of the bands.

So the idea was that if price hits the upper band it pushes it up until it dosnt have contact with it anymore , and the same with the lower band,
And the line that dont get pushed in a direction have to follow the other line. so it cant break its own pip distance from price , unless the price goes towards it.

So the upper line will work similar to high price and the low line similar to low price but they cant never ever break the distance from each other.

So the part was how the lines will get triggered if they acts like high and low price , i thought of a solution, if ask hits the upper line and bid hits the lower line it would work perfectly ! :) 

Why i think this would work like a charm is that you are always trading the right way of big or small trends depending on the pip value you choose and you have a reversed signal always following the price , acting like a trailing stop , so the playroom were nothing happends allways move with price so you always have new levels to go with. 

Can you help me with this one , it would mean the word to me ! 
/ Timmy Hanke

mladen:
Here is a version that corrects that
Thank you mladen....

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

Thanks for creating and correction rsi of Gaussian filter.working well.

regards

Dear @mntiwana,

Can you share your template and indicators please? Cause i really liked the your graphic :)

Hi guys , 

Kindly does anyone know if the attached indicator repaints ?! & if it does , could that be fixed ?!

MeshoAhmed30:

Hi guys , 

Kindly does anyone know if the attached indicator repaints ?! & if it does , could that be fixed ?!

No,any step by MLADEN/MRTOOLS never repaint.

mntiwana:
 No,any step by MLADEN/MRTOOLS never repaint.
any MTF might change signal (repaint)

Pava:
any MTF might change signal (repaint)
And old ones too

MeshoAhmed30:

Hi guys , 

I does not. Happy trading
Reason: