Elite indicators :) - page 1269

mladen:

What is "q-quassian"

This is Gaussian filter : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaussian_filter

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Q-Gaussian_distribution

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Q-function

KumoBreake:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Q-Gaussian_distribution

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Q-function

Check this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178742
mladen:

Try the attached

mladen:

Try the attached

Mladen

Is there any chance you can show the code snip changes that are required for "Windows 10". I realize that we can't change the exe files but I have many mqls that could be affected.  Will the Window 10 changes also work on prior windows?


thanks

Ray 

traderduke:

Mladen

Is there any chance you can show the code snip changes that are required for "Windows 10". I realize that we can't change the exe files but I have many mqls that could be affected.  Will the Window 10 changes also work on prior windows?


thanks

Ray 

The changes made will work on any windows that support metatrader terminal- if the terminal will work, those ex4 files will work too
mntiwana:
 No,any step by MLADEN/MRTOOLS never repaint.
Thanks 
mladen:
I does not. Happy trading
Thanks , is there any other versions of that indicator ?!
This is a corrected version of Trend direction and force index.
MeshoAhmed30:
Thanks , is there any other versions of that indicator ?!
There are quite a few newer versions of step stochastic at this same thread. Please test them first
mrtools:
This is a corrected version of Trend direction and force index.

Dearest MRTOOLS

Thanks for correction.any way what abnormality you find.

regards

traderduke:

Mladen

Is there any chance you can show the code snip changes that are required for "Windows 10". I realize that we can't change the exe files but I have many mqls that could be affected.  Will the Window 10 changes also work on prior windows?


thanks

Ray 

Mladen

Can you reveal the Windows 10 changes?

thanks

Ray