Elite indicators :) - page 632

altoronto:
Mladen, I know what you will say: "For a god sake why is he using this lagging indicator" But I want to test something, so is it possible to rewrite it in your style with all of bells and whistles (cleaner code, trend[], auto refresh, etc.)

Thank you in advance,

altoronto

:)

altoronto

Will have to rewrite the whole thing (will take me some time though) but then we are going to have a neatly written this one Who knows. as I used to say if it helps you in trading, then why the hell not

mladen:
:):)

altoronto

Will have to rewrite the whole thing (will take me some time though) but then we are going to have a neatly written this one

Who knows. as I used to say if it helps you in trading, then why the hell not

Thanks, looking forward.

mladen:
ValeoFX Which DTOSC version you want to be used?

Good morning Mladen,

Thank you for your reply - I just wanted to know first whether you would be kind enough to fit my request into your busy schedule.

I guess we can use anyone, but seeing that I have a choice, I attach the one I am using daily for your convenience, but I leave it up to you in the final analysis.

Thank you again for your kindness accorded me.

Continued success to you.

mladen:
ValeoFX

Here you go

Color for values is changed based on the middle line crosses : if DTOSC value is above the floating middle line, color is lime, if the value if bellow that floating level color is red. Arrows are the same as before (based on the slope of DTOSC).

PS: it is using the indicator from your previous post to work

Thank you ever so much Mladen. You are a 5-Star General!

Will get back to you a.s.a.p.

Best regards,

ValeoFX:
Thank you ever so much Mladen. You are a 5-Star General!

Will get back to you a.s.a.p.

Best regards,

Hello Mladen,

Today was the perfect day to study the new addition. Many thanks once again; I do believe it is a step in the right direction, especially when we consider entries on the smaller TFs.

Much appreciate your expertise.

Best regards,

Hello Mladen

I sent you an email, can you please get back to me.

Mustafa

Hi Mladen/MrTools

Attached is a Fx TSD indicator that I would like to have converted into the Horizontal Histo format. Could you also incorporate a 2-colour display? My preference is Green bars for long and Red for short signal.

Thanks & have a great weekend!!

Regards (from sunny South Africa)

Sylvester

Files:

SAugustine:
Hi Mladen/MrTools

Attached is a Fx TSD indicator that I would like to have converted into the Horizontal Histo format. Could you also incorporate a 2-colour display? My preference is Green bars for long and Red for short signal.

Thanks & have a great weekend!!

Regards (from sunny South Africa)

Sylvester

Sylvester

First this one (a much faster calculation in real time - it only calculates necessary - changed bars, not all the bars)

Also a question : color changes on zero line crosses or slope change?

Files:

Just one PS: the "T3_momentum burst" (the old one) uses a T3 smoothing that is neither Tim Tillsons nor Fulks/Matulich calculation. To get the same values the new one should use the Fulks/Matulich calculation (T3_original set to false) and the old one should have a period set to 2*period-1. I simply did not want to change it to that calculation since it would be some calculation of T3 that I haven't found any explanation off - I am rather inclined to the conclusion that in the early days T3 had a lot of incorrect calculations

mladen:
Sylvester

First this one (a much faster calculation in real time - it only calculates necessary - changed bars, not all the bars)

Also a question : color changes on zero line crosses or slope change?

Hi Mladen

Thanks, I've checked it out vs the earlier version and it's a pretty close match up. Let's now try the "colour change" on the Horizontal Histo version correlating with change of slope. This ought to be reasonably accurate for the H4 & D1 charts.

Regards

Sylvester

Reason: