Display hidden buffers

I have 3 indicators that i have used for a while, but lately i have tried to automate my trade but discovered that some of the buffers are hidden. Can anyone help to modify it so that it displays its hidden buffers on the data window. I use these 3 indicators for Daily chat trend confirmation. I just want to see all the buffers to be displayed in data window. Can any one profession in programming help me please 

Chike Assuzu:
I have 3 indicators that i have used for a while, but lately i have tried to automate my trade but discovered that some of the buffers are hidden. Can anyone help to modify it so that it displays its hidden buffers on the data window. I use these 3 indicators for Daily chat trend confirmation. I just want to see all the buffers to be displayed in data window. Can any one profession in programming help me please 

Why should they be "un-hidden"?

You can access any of those buffers the same way as if they are displayed on chart. Making them being displayed on chart would just make a mess of the displayed indicator, instead of adding any value to them. Use simple iCustom() call to the "hidden" buffer of any the indicator(s) same way as you would use it to the displayed buffers and you shall see that you will get back expected results - there is no limit in the automated (EA I suppose) code to access those buffers too - regardless if they are displayed in the data window or not

Chike Assuzu:
Sorry I moved the topic to mql4 sub-forum and the files attached vanished. Please post them again.

I don't know if it applies here, but if SetIndexLabel() is set to NULL for the buffer, it will not be displayed in the data window.

If it is the case, replace NULL with some descriptive string.

Also of IndicatorBuffers is used to specify additional buffers, then remove the call and change the line

#property indicator_buffers ...

to have the number which was passed to IndicatorBuffers.

Reason: