Elite indicators :) - page 1273

Jozy:

Hello Mntiwana, in you screen shot you have Rapid RSI of Gaussian. I have failed to see where I can download it. Any idea?

Thanks

Jozy

That is this one (choose rapid rsi from the list of possible rsi types)

YeshuaYoke:
what are the arrows on the screenshot please?
i think,the arrows should be from that same Gaussian filter

mladen:

Jozy

That is this one (choose rapid rsi from the list of possible rsi types)

Many thanks Mladen.

oguz:

Dear @mntiwana,

Can you share your template and indicators please? Cause i really liked the your graphic :)

I don't think it is some classical setup,but here is indicator and templates,you needs other indicators also in related folder, stepmarsiadaptiveema2_8,everges8-3.

regards

Files:

mladen:
Come to think, I will probably add some description (visible in the "about" part of indicator properties) about things like that (ie: trend buffer no==nn and so no). Will refine the idea more

Dearest MLADEN

I do like appreciate this kind of help to us user,we know well your valid preventative and protecting reasons,actually the problem with creating EAs,mostly coders cant move ahead with out source code and we do like only your codes....

It will be more help full if you can input an sample iCustom call for example like this in at "about" part also.though it is an unusual way.  (iCustom(NULL,0,"StepMA_v7EA",Length,Kv,StepSizeLong,0,0,0,HighLowLong,0,0,5,MomPeriodLong+1);)

for the indicators that we users needs/requires (that have long list parameters-for example-averages 8.3 or step ma rsi adative ema2.8) because mostly practitioner coders (freelance) do not know how to add all required parameters in EA iCustom call.

regards

skc321:

Hello Mladen / Mrtools,

Can you please create a HISTO version of CCI cross over of Moving average. I have attached a screen shot where MA has been attached to CCI.

and option to change the CCI and MA value and also to choose MA type

Thanks

SKC

mladen:

SKC

Will make something

skc321:

Hello Mladen,

I was just wondering if you had any chance to create the indicator I had requested :)

Thanks

SKC

Hello Mladen,

I was just wondering if you had any chance to create the indicator I had requested :)

Thanks

SKC

skc321:

Hello Mladen,

Thanks

SKC

Here is a cci to ma - made as histogram

Files:

mladen:

Here is a cci to ma - made as histogram

Thanks Mladen,

appreciate it :)

mntiwana:

I don't think it is some classical setup,but here is indicator and templates,you needs other indicators also in related folder, stepmarsiadaptiveema2_8,everges8-3.

regards

Hello mntiwana,

please share indicator "Adaptive Laguerre Filter mtf + alerts 3_3.mq4"

that you use in your posted indicatorttemplates.

Thank's in advance

beppi

Files:

beppi:

Hello mntiwana,

please share indicator "Adaptive Laguerre Filter mtf + alerts 3_3.mq4"

that you use in your posted indicatorttemplates.

Thank's in advance

beppi

beppi

MQ4 file of that indicator was not posted.EX4 file was posted originally

Reason: