Elite indicators :) - page 1250

kiko12:

Hi, could these be posted again due to rename downloading problems.

Many Thanks

Kiko

Hi Kiko

here are those one,hope will be work....... (saw you after a long while.hope you are well)

regards

Files:
indicators.zip  96 kb

Raloveerteam007:

HELLO . 

everyone thanks to all for this good work ..

sorry for my bad english ..

ineed to ask something and ihope my word can Explain what iwant

indecator name : BBANDS STOP

ineed the M1 chart signal Compatible with the signals  m15 chart .

for example : M15 chart now is gaved us signal buy .. so in M1 chart all signal buy with correct frame 1M is show ,, no need to see any signal sell .. 

if M15 is buy . so all M1 signal is buy .. if M15 is sell .. so all signal in frame M1 is sell ...

ihope my word explaned what i want ..

and again sorry for my bad english ..  

Hi Raloveerteam007

Don't worry,your English is well for your needs.if you make/draw a picture (as you requires) by your self and upload here,for to better understand,may be some one will be help you ...... and practicing like this slowly slowly you will be learn too.

regards

mntiwana:

Hi Kiko

here are those one,hope will be work....... (saw you after a long while.hope you are well)

regards

Hi mntiwana, many thanks for indis. ( I am fine thanks. Hope you too.)

BR Kiko

This is an averages heiken ashi line version with different display options including the bands.

mrtools:

This is an averages heiken ashi line version with different display options including the bands.

It's very good indi. Thank you very much ...
If possible mtf version please :)

oguz:
...just where is this indicator good?...That portion of a chart is a total loss...and I am sure in less volatile market performance of this indicator would be even worst than that...

Hi, could you please update averages channel candles with option for adaptive, double smoothed, filtering to price or average value and the latest 36 averages if not asked too much ;-) . The latest version 2.05 looks like having problems in refreshing automatic in MTF format.

Many thanks

Kiko

malden ?

mr.tools ? 

any help please ?!  

oguz:

Added mtf

Raloveerteam007:

malden ?

mr.tools ? 

any help please ?!  

As far as I see you are describing a simple multi time frame indicator

Did you try to use some of the mtf versions for that?

Reason: