CatFx50 - page 285

here is a picture to show what it looks like this is friday of course the middle step might look the same as ninas but its not it has a different setting

Files:
step.gif  34 kb

template

harold4x:
here is a picture to show what it looks like this is friday of course the middle step might look the same as ninas but its not it has a different setting

Here is what you do. Go.

Chart --> template --> Save Template. Give it a filename.

Go to the template folder, it is under /Template

Upload here.

In that way all the settings are captured and no more question asked. hopefully

Thanks

i did what you said and it works on my charts but when i try and upload it here it says invalid file why dont you just upload indicators from post 2401 page 241 only change needed is change nina step stoc to 2000 cal bars and leave the other 2 as default

Probably you would need to pack it into a zip archive so it gets accepted by the forum software. (just for the info, i understand if it's too much hassle)

As Harold says, there is no need anyway, nina_step is set to 2000 bars and the other 2 are default, just download them from page 241 and add them to your chart.

Hi Harold, thanks for your input.

I take it you are no longer using the trigger indicators?

moneyline

Here is Harold's template...

Hi guys,

Here is the template.

BTW, just make sure you have all the required indicators

in your indicators folder within MT4.

moneyline

Files:
harold4x.zip  2 kb

Hi

There is lot of verson of required indicators .Pls can you attache here reqired indicatore

there was a possible trade in chf i didnt take it see where nina had down signal and bottom had down but middle stoc didnt also there was no close below 50ema but when nina gave long signal and other 2 confirmed and it wasnt to far away from 50ema you could have reentered original long risky but still doable and yes i dont use trigger any more didnt find i needed it the 3 step stocs are the filter i also use pivots points and murrey math levels as my targets to get my 30 pips per trade

Files:
step_1.gif  29 kb

Hello Nina,

Your thread is quite a nice piece of work, from you as well as the other contributors.

Have you looked at igorad's indicators for possible exit ideas? His voltychannel_stop, bbands_stop, and pricechannel_stop v6 look like very nice trailing stops. They offer many possibilities as they each behave differently, yet allow for volatility against the prevailing trend.

Perhaps stepchoppy or stepchoppy bars can tell us when to exit at the nearest fib/cam/murrey level, or to hold until (maybe 15m) bar changes from a strong reading?

Reason: