Adaptive lookback indicators - page 93

krelian99:

If you have time, I would like to renew my question :)

https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/exclusive/11502-adaptive-lookback-indicators/page60#comment_1809067

Will have to check if that can be doen

mladen:

A version of the above stochastic with some more options to chose when the color change (and alerts) are used :

Dearest MLADEN

thanks for adding some more options ....... do you think all alerting set will be active when color will change according to my illustration picture.

regards

M1 stoch 2_4

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

thanks for adding some more options ....... do you think all alerting set will be active when color will change according to my illustration picture.

regards

mntiwana

I am afraid I do not understand the question. Can you clarify a bit please?

mladen:

mntiwana

He wonders whether there will be an alert of every single indicator instance when trend up to down and res versa, since all three are the same indicator, only diffrent setting.

mladen:

mntiwana

Dearest MLADEN

thanks for response,i just asked,if alert will be work when color changed,regardless of what shape we gave the line,in my case line change color when turns back from extreme top/bottom........sorry for bothering,market is closed other wise it was easy to test/check.

no need to reply,market is just opened and i checked it is working on color changed regardless of line shapes.thanks.

regards

krelian99:
He wonders whether there will be an alert of every single indicator instance when trend up to down and res versa, since all three are the same indicator, only diffrent setting.

Dear Krelian

you are right,these are 3 instances of same indi,upper is default,next lower is medium term and lowest last one short term/scalping or exit entry......i put all 3 just to compare,not to test alerting,(of course i will be use only one instance when using this indi) but i think it must needs different IDs for every instance for alerting other wise you will get confusing/mixing alerts.

krelian just market open and i checked every instance is alerting at color change with out ID number differentiation.

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

thanks for response,i just asked,if alert will be work when color changed,regardless of what shape we gave the line,in my case line change color when turns back from extreme top/bottom........sorry for bothering,market is closed other wise it was easy to test/check.

no need to reply,market is just opened and i checked it is working on color changed regardless of line shapes.thanks.

regards

mntiwana

The alert should work whatever settings you use for general indicator settings

Hello, Mladen. Can do adaptive zigzag? For example, such, but to step depended on the volatility

https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/4711#full_description

Garry119:

Hello, Mladen. Can do adaptive zigzag? For example, such, but to step depended on the volatility

https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/4711#full_description

Garry

Why don''t you ask the author of that indicator to do so (he already posted a free metatrader 5 version, he will probably do so with the metattrader 4 version too)?

mladen:

Garry

Why don''t you ask the author of that indicator to do so (he already posted a free metatrader 5 version, he will probably do so with the metattrader 4 version too)?

What is the benefit of adaptive zigzag?
Reason: