A big thanks to Mladen for fixing the interpolation, found a few more little things that needed correcting, and should be fixed in this version.
Thanks to both of you,
Mrtools where is your avatar ........... Bill
i have not used any renko kind thing till now,can you explain,what use or advantage of 1 tick gap in between candles.
i have a Gold Indicator as .ex4 , dont know if its orginal but looks better... please find attached
They are not the same
The one from your post is a renamed zup indicator (seems even zup did not escape the rename- mania)
Dear Mladen, Dear MRTOOLS,
I am new here and read very interested this topic. I downloaded some indicators and need some help with them:
1)SSA end-pointed nrp_mtf alerts + arrows 2.mt4
there is a confusing congestion of signals when ranging. Is there any way to filter ?
2) On Chart Averages Rsi Summed nrp + alerts.mt4 Is it possible to add automated arrows and automated notification as follows:
- when upper dotted line converge with MA: "OPEN BUY"
- when upper dotted line diverge from MA: "CLOSE BUY"
- when lower dotted line converge with MA: "OPEN SELL"
- when lower dotted line diverge from MA: "CLOSE SELL"
3. Advanced_forecater 2.10 mtf & alerts & envelopes & text.mt4
I am not 100% sure I got this indicator from you/forex-tsd; if positive, can you pls confirm it is not repainting previous bar?
Thank you in advance.
A bit simplified osma x 2 indicator (and made more user friendly) : osma_x_2_ver_1_1.mq4
Hey, mladen, is there any chance to create STLM indi with the sets of averages, adapting and double smoothing?