Elite indicators :) - page 1197

Exorcist32:
Original range bars always have a 1 tick gap between each candle, I think the non gap generator is made to trade spot forex. Anyways the indi you provided is more than enough. Thanks allot.

i have not used any renko kind thing till now,can you explain,what use or advantage of 1 tick gap in between candles.

NicoleDeinhard:
vishnu74

i have a Gold Indicator as .ex4 , dont know if its orginal but looks better... please find attached

They are not the same

The one from your post is a renamed zup indicator (seems even zup did not escape the rename- mania)

Dear Mladen, Dear MRTOOLS,

I am new here and read very interested this topic. I downloaded some indicators and need some help with them:

1)SSA end-pointed nrp_mtf alerts + arrows 2.mt4

there is a confusing congestion of signals when ranging. Is there any way to filter ?

2) On Chart Averages Rsi Summed nrp + alerts.mt4 Is it possible to add automated arrows and automated notification as follows:

- when upper dotted line converge with MA: "OPEN BUY"

- when upper dotted line diverge from MA: "CLOSE BUY"

- when lower dotted line converge with MA: "OPEN SELL"

- when lower dotted line diverge from MA: "CLOSE SELL"

3. Advanced_forecater 2.10 mtf & alerts & envelopes & text.mt4

I am not 100% sure I got this indicator from you/forex-tsd; if positive, can you pls confirm it is not repainting previous bar?

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,

Marius

deleted............................................

deleted...........................

A bit simplified osma x 2 indicator (and made more user friendly) : osma_x_2_ver_1_1.mq4

Hey, mladen, is there any chance to create STLM indi with the sets of averages, adapting and double smoothing?

Fresh_Prince:
Hey, mladen, is there any chance to create STLM indi with the sets of averages, adapting and double smoothing?

Fresh_Prince

Since STLM is a digital filter with all known coefficients it can not be made the way you are asking

Hey mladen, Good day. Please can you help me add an Arrow alert to this price action indicator of mine. the arrows to signal any time the price difference closes above and below the zero line of each represented pair on chart. it an MTF correlation slope indicator. been my most reliable indicator but i need an upgrade on it. Thanks

Reason: