Elite indicators :) - page 1197

William Snyder
William Snyder  
donut4popo:
Thank you very much. Interpolation looks good but will happily wait for fix.

A big thanks to Mladen for fixing the interpolation, found a few more little things that needed correcting, and should be fixed in this version.

macd_averages_tape__lines_mtf_2.ex4

talaate
talaate  
mrtools:

A big thanks to Mladen for fixing the interpolation, found a few more little things that needed correcting, and should be fixed in this version.

macd_averages_tape__lines_mtf_2.ex4

Thanks to both of you,

Mrtools where is your avatar ........... Bill

mntiwana
mntiwana  
Exorcist32:
Original range bars always have a 1 tick gap between each candle, I think the non gap generator is made to trade spot forex. Anyways the indi you provided is more than enough. Thanks allot.

i have not used any renko kind thing till now,can you explain,what use or advantage of 1 tick gap in between candles.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
NicoleDeinhard:
vishnu74

i have a Gold Indicator as .ex4 , dont know if its orginal but looks better... please find attached

They are not the same

The one from your post is a renamed zup indicator (seems even zup did not escape the rename- mania)

mch
mch  

Dear Mladen, Dear MRTOOLS,

I am new here and read very interested this topic. I downloaded some indicators and need some help with them:

1)SSA end-pointed nrp_mtf alerts + arrows 2.mt4

there is a confusing congestion of signals when ranging. Is there any way to filter ?

2) On Chart Averages Rsi Summed nrp + alerts.mt4 Is it possible to add automated arrows and automated notification as follows:

- when upper dotted line converge with MA: "OPEN BUY"

- when upper dotted line diverge from MA: "CLOSE BUY"

- when lower dotted line converge with MA: "OPEN SELL"

- when lower dotted line diverge from MA: "CLOSE SELL"

3. Advanced_forecater 2.10 mtf & alerts & envelopes & text.mt4

I am not 100% sure I got this indicator from you/forex-tsd; if positive, can you pls confirm it is not repainting previous bar?

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,

Marius

mch
mch  

deleted...........................

Gway
Gway  
mch
mch  

deleted............................................

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

A bit simplified osma x 2 indicator (and made more user friendly) : osma_x_2_ver_1_1.mq4

AFT1
AFT1  

Hey, mladen, is there any chance to create STLM indi with the sets of averages, adapting and double smoothing?