Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 1047

Good morning Mladen,

I have the chart on 1 minute and the halftrend MTF in 30 minutes TF.I am trying to do an alert when 1 minute price close crossed the value/halftrend in timeframe 30 minutes but I just have this signal when price 30 minute crossed 30 minutes halftrend. It is posible to do this? Playsound or draw line or arrow when the current 1 min price cross the 30 minutes timeframe halftrend value.

Thank you,

Isidro

Files:

isidrobox:
Good morning Mladen,

I have the chart on 1 minute and the halftrend MTF in 30 minutes TF.I am trying to do an alert when 1 minute price close crossed the value/halftrend in timeframe 30 minutes but I just have this signal when price 30 minute crossed 30 minutes halftrend. It is posible to do this? Playsound or draw line or arrow when the current 1 min price cross the 30 minutes timeframe halftrend value.

Thank you,

Isidro

isidrobox

You can not do that without "false" signal (it would be an equivalent of repainting in visual mode)

Ok, thank you for your quick reply Mladen.

Isidrobox

Upgraded TTF (trend trigger factor) indicator with some new options and some new calculating ways : TTF new mtf 3.mq4

PS: among new options is the possibility to chose prices for high price and low price. It even allows to use same price for both. It seems to be producing interesting results when using same prices for both high and low (there is a small trick used in that case). Here is an example when close is used in both cases'

Files:

TTM_ Ssa Bars.mq4

TTM_ Ssa Bars.ex4

mr.mladen please check this it display only the yellow colour pls solve this

Files:

TRADERSM:
TTM_ Ssa Bars.mq4

TTM_ Ssa Bars.ex4

mr.mladen please check this it display only the yellow colour pls solve this

TRADERSM

You need "SSA of price" indicator too or else it will show just that one color

mladen:

TRADERSM

You need "SSA of price" indicator too or else it will show just that one color

thankyou mr.mladen

TRADERSM:
thankyou mr.mladen

Hi tradersm,

be care their repainting behavior,MRTOOLS recomendation,

mntiwana:

Hi tradersm,

be care their repainting behavior,MRTOOLS recomendation,

mntiwana

You are right : if it is not an end-pointed SSA, then it recalculates

mladen:

mntiwana

You are right : if it is not an end-pointed SSA, then it recalculates

Dearest MLADEM,

is there a TTM Bars ep version too ? , thanks

regards

here is one more ver of TTM Bars for tradersm.

TTM_ nonlag Bars.mq4

Files:
Reason: