Elite indicators :) - page 1196

donut4popo
donut4popo  
mrtools:

Donut4popo, added mtf, the interpolation is not quite right and working on fixing that, and for Air92 this version should work on your windows 10.

macd_averages_tape__lines_mtf.ex4

Thank you very much. Interpolation looks good but will happily wait for fix.

MURALI
MURALI  

Dearst MLADEN,

Would you please creat histo version for your latest awesome indicator

averages_ribbon_2_4.ex4

Files:
anon32
anon32  
mntiwana:

i think ,it should be that.

renkorangebarsv1.2_new_format.mq4

Thanks allot mntiwana

anon32
anon32  
mntiwana:

i think ,it should be that.

renkorangebarsv1.2_new_format.mq4

Hey mntiwana, Do you have GAP version for this generator. If it's possible. Will be really helpful.

vishnu
vishnu  

Dear Mladen..

gold999d1.mq4 super_scalping_future.mq4 .please fix the problem......

vishnu
vishnu  

Dear Mladen..

[ATTACH]temp_199123_1459602836165_712[/ATTACH] .please fix the problem......

mntiwana
mntiwana  
Exorcist32:
Hey mntiwana, Do you have GAP version for this generator. If it's possible. Will be really helpful.

can you explain,what did you means for gap,but i dont have some thing like gap ver of it.

regards

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
vishnu74:
Dear Mladen.. gold999d1.mq4 super_scalping_future.mq4 .please fix the problem......

vishnu74

"gold" is decompiled code. Please post original source code if you have it

The other does not have any problem (both compiler warnings are 100% benign - they do not influence the work of the code). Also that code is using centered TMA and as such it is and will repaint

Nicole Deinhard
Nicole Deinhard  

vishnu74

i have a Gold Indicator as .ex4 , dont know if its orginal but looks better... please find attached

Files:
gold999h.ex4 215 kb
anon32
anon32  
mntiwana:

can you explain,what did you means for gap,but i dont have some thing like gap ver of it.

regards

Original range bars always have a 1 tick gap between each candle, I think the non gap generator is made to trade spot forex. Anyways the indi you provided is more than enough. Thanks allot.