Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1227

clon_tron:
Thank you very much! But where is blue arrow?

No idea

I just corrected the coding errors that were in that code (please compare it to the original code that you posted). The rest is up to you - I do not know what was in the part of code that is obviously missing (starting from line 105) in the version that you posted

regards

mladen:
No idea

I just corrected the coding errors that were in that code (please compare it to the original code that you posted). The rest is up to you - I do not know what was in the part of code that is obviously missing (starting from line 105) in the version that you posted

regards

Sorry, this is my fault. I has an alert. But doesn't work. So i decided to put your code. Here's the right version. Can you make it work?

Files:
ind_2.mq4  6 kb

clon_tron:
Sorry, this is my fault. I has an alert. But doesn't work. So i decided to put your code. Here's the right version. Can you make it work?

Try it out : ind_3.mq4

Files:
ind_3.mq4  6 kb

mladen:
Try it out : ind_3.mq4

can you make it with pop up alert?

clon_tron:
can you make it with pop up alert?

Option for pop-up alerts added : ind_4.mq4

Files:
ind_4.mq4  6 kb

mntiwana:
Hi fxnewbie, did you means like this

Hi,

The sound alarm keep ringing several times on each arrow.

Is it possible that it only rings once per arrow?

Thanks

Hi! Could you please add an alert sound to this indicator,so when colors are changed that sound would alert me? I would really appreciate!

Regards,

Igor

bbros:
Hi! Could you please add an alert sound to this indicator,so when colors are changed that sound would alert me? I would really appreciate!

Regards,

Igor

Igor

Can you please post the original (non-decompiled) source code mq4 file so that it can be worked on?

Forex Entry Point indicator repaints badly, how you use that indicator ?

mladen:
Igor Can you please post the original (non-decompiled) source code mq4 file so that it can be worked on?

Mladen,this two is all i got in my indicators folder.

Reason: