Elite indicators :) - page 1024

Alabarce:
You can build a histogram version of this indicator? MACD floating levels advanced 2.mq4

Alabarce

Since that indicator does not have a fixed zero line, I can not make it with histogram in a classical sense (we can not have a histogram that is not fixed on one side to 0 in metatrader 5)

RK-mt-Keltner Channels jurik nrp 2 nmc.mq4 mrtools

This KC Jurik is the most flexable KC I've seen. So much for the smoke. , BUT is their any chance you can get the trend & trendc working also can you put vertical lines & alerts on it

THANK YOU

Ray

RK-mt-Keltner Channels jurik nrp 2 nmc.mq4

traderduke:

This KC Jurik is the most flexable KC I've seen. So much for the smoke. , BUT is their any chance you can get the trend & trendc working also can you put vertical lines & alerts on it

THANK YOU

Ray

Ray

The cleaned up version that has those 2 buffers working as they should : keltner_channels_jurik_nrp_3.mq4

Files:

mladen:

Ray

The cleaned up version that has those 2 buffers working as they should : keltner_channels_jurik_nrp_3.mq4

mladen

Thank you, I searched "a lot " to find an update but that and I use the word loosely " search engine " is the worst. Here's hoping for some improvements.

Thanks again, you two guys are the shining light on this platform

Ray

mladen:
Newer version of corrected average (found one issue in the version 2_1, version 2 does not have that issue - the issue is now solved)

can we have mtf version please and without non standard time frame restrictions

FxStarter:

can we have mtf version please and without non standard time frame restrictions

FxStarter

Version that has custom time frames option too (chose custom time frame and then enter the custom time frame period in minutes) : Corrected average 2_3.ex4

All the rest is included (with different types of interpolations too)

PS: this is an example of using "10" minute time frame data (offline data) on a current time frame

I appreciate your help!

this is really universal custom time frame option

traderduke:

THANK YOU

Ray

Ray under what conditions did you want the alerts and vertical lines?

FxStarter:
I appreciate your help!

this is really universal custom time frame option

FxStarter

Glad that you see it as a universal solution. Maybe some more minor changes will be done, but I too think that this way we cover all our bases, and that all time frames are available now

New version of averages (it has 30 types of averages now - recursive moving trend line by Dennis Meyers included in the collection now) : averages_-_mtf__alerts_6_3.ex4

PS: the example picture is displaying the slope color, slope bars and arrows that indicate when slope change

Reason: