need some help please

Hello I am a newbie I want to get as much info as I can from everyone so whatever you can tell me will work.

Hi there, welcome to the Forex world, I'm also new in this, but I've been reading a lot of articles so I guess I might help you somehow on the very first steps. First of all I highly recommend you to go to Babypips, they have an awesome training guide there, it's very complete. Second of all to open a demo account.

A demo account is an account that lets you start trading with fake money, a great advantage because that way you can start practicing before getting real. In order to start a demo account you must have a program called the Metatrader 4, which you can download from several brokers. I recommend at Tradeview, since there's were I got it from.

I hope what I told has guided you in some, If you have more questions just let me know, maybe I could help.

Hey Annie thank you so much for your help I’ll get started with the school part..Talk to you soon

I don’t understand what you want to know, but according with cutie annie said, I think I know what I can tell you. Well what annie said its true read as much you can to know everything about it, get a demo, so this way is to easy to learn, cause you can practice what you read, this is very helpful I got mine from tradeview and it works! Also, don’t be ambitious, sometimes you get luck thanks you are beginner, but if you lose don’t get frustrated, is good to lose and gain sometimes, but don’t try to be rich in one hour, this market need patience, so you need to

shay:
Hello I am a newbie I want to get as much info as I can from everyone so whatever you can tell me will work.

Hi Shy

I think that you make a first step to be involved in the bigest market on the world....here is the link where you can ruls the basic ruls of forex trading...

Rehards

dekac

Really you just need to keep trying to gather info and ask questions.

Try and find a good trading thread and follow it Read as much info as you can and be carefull when you decide to trade

I talk to too many traders that lost money because they jumped in too soon so wait till you really feel you know what your doing or try and find a good mentor or friend that will help you make money in the market!

Hi,

Its important to have all information before starting or entering in forex market, Online there are tons of sites and other resources from where you can get inormation regarding your query. You can get it directly from google or from specific sites providing information. You can get information regarding Forex brokers also there are lots of sites which provides Forex Broker Reviews.

Happy Trading.

Hey I agree with all of you guys I started recently in forex but really the site that helped me a lot was babypips and I think a tip to succeed is to feel confident with all the information you know so that you don’t rush into anything with poor knowledge the key is just read and read

I don’t agree with you jmills. I mean just a little bit, cause when I start in this market, I´ve read for long time, but is almost impossible when you read about something you don’t know cause you haven’t use it. For example, if you are reading about the great software for trade and the specifications for it, you wont understand anything if you don’t even know one of them. So, read and practice at the same time, so my advice is get the MT4 from tradeview (I can say this because Im using it) and play with it more than you c

Forex it’s been a big experience for me. When I started I was looking for an easy way to make money. I thought Forex was that way. But after a few months I started to feel uncomfortable with indicators and with the whole thing about predicting the market. It just didn’t seem to be right for me. I remember that I use to read, practice and check as much forums as I could. But I never improve in this thing. After a while I friend gave me an advice: “just stop doing something that you don’t like”. In my case I think you have to love what you are doing, if Forex is something that you really want to do you should go for it. But if you feel out of place just look for something else or give it a break. That worked for me.

My advice: don’t believe that people say, I mean, you can hear about forex something like “you can be millionaire in one day, thanks to Fx” but that´s not true, also, you have to get in the market and practice more and more to know if this is for you, or is not. Don’t get in the market just because you have to because you want more money, that´s not the way.

Reason: