Something interesting, old thread - page 6

This way (just make sure that the names are different)

Have a nice weekend :):)

dr.house7:
Dear Mladen,

I tried to add another displacement to the code...but without success

Could you please give me another help? I would like to have the ability to have another cycle of horizontal lines with a different displacement.

Best regards

doc
Files:

mladen:
This way (just make sure that the names are different) Have a nice weekend :):)

OMG! Thank you...have a nice weekend

doc

Daily data for metatrader 5 ...

Doc

Here is one that might help in showing how exactly one can work with objects of different types or same types and diferent value using metatrader 5 (and also prevent some people asking for it since I always use it in my regular template). It is a daily data indicator version for metatrader 5. Use the buttons for setting values visible or not. Other than that I think that there is no need for additional explanation except that it uses what does not exist in metatrader 4 OnTimer() function in order to be able to display the remaining time for a current candle too so it is an extended version of DailyData for metatrader 4 (in metatrader 4 timers could not be made in indicators, that was why it was not possible to make a regular timer in an indicator for metatrader 4)

PS: this indicator is not meant to be used as a multi instance indicator (you can have just one on a chart) but I think it is rather obvious why is it so

Files:

mladen:
Doc Here is one that might help in showing how exactly one can work with objects ...

Thanks for the elite indicator

doc

p.s.

It's really hard to learn this language.

They just made it more complicated instead of more simple (it should be a coding language for trading not for writing operating systems, but it seems that it has been forgotten what is the purpose of trading platform.

I have never understood what is the purpose of forcing an object orientated coding language look-a-like in a completely sequential process like trading (after all, it is a simple "if-then" case in trading, and not "do-this-and-that-and-that-and-... simultaneously")). Also, the more the code is complicated (and metatrader 5 forces us to some extent to make more complicated code) the greater the probability of an error is

But that is just my opinion that will not change anything regrading metatrader 5 (obviously )

dr.house7:
Thanks for the elite indicator

doc

p.s.

It's really hard to learn this language.

Dear Mladen,

I have some doubts on creating vertical lines...please take a look on my try, I make it able to shift from broker time to gmt time, the indicator draw only 1 line every day, but I don't know how to fix monday (if you switch to gmt_time, there are 2 lines instead of only 1, that's because saturday)...and I would like to have a displacement input, to be able to create a cycle new lines from the beginning of the day(and it's difficult cause I don't know how metaeditor recognize the shift in the horizontal)

Best regards

doc

Files:

Doc

On my PC it works OK (attached an example how it looks on my terminal). Can you post an example picture so that I can see when exactly does it do it?

PS: my metatrader 5 account is a demo account that uses metaquotes demo data

dr.house7:
Dear Mladen,

I have some doubts on creating vertical lines...please take a look on my try, I make it able to shift from broker time to gmt time, the indicator draw only 1 line every day, but I don't know how to fix monday (if you switch to gmt_time, there are 2 lines instead of only 1, that's because saturday)...and I would like to have a displacement input, to be able to create a cycle new lines from the beginning of the day(and it's difficult cause I don't know how metaeditor recognize the shift in the horizontal)

Best regards

doc
Files:

mladen:
Doc

On my PC it works OK (attached an example how it looks on my terminal). Can you post an example picture so that I can see when exactly does it do it?

PS: my metatrader 5 account is a demo account that uses metaquotes demo data

Hi Mladen,

please take a look (my broker gmt is -2, your is 0, that's the reason)

Files:
eurusdm1.jpg  226 kb

Trade Asistant

A version for mt5. Original indicator created by Nittany1 for MT4 here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178544 Found this indicator from other forum.

TzPivot Indicator.

Files:
Reason: