EA BAsed on Heiken ASHI - page 10

Hi profitmonitor,

My HA EA still under development, because I must give filter on ranging condition. This EA is very good in trending market. But in ranging market this ea open and close very often.

maybe u need to put there a flat filter? there are lot's of them and i ll try to find good. Maybe u can pm me this system i'll ask my russian programmers to put there flatfilter, IT'S REALLY GOOD SYSTEM U CREATED!!!! THANK U

rq help Fx Prime2 hieken ashi

hi

i use this ea this ea is working very good but one function in this ea not working MoveStopOnce this function working in buy order but not in sell order plz can samone help me and fix this ea

Hallo paksat, I have tested Fx Prime2 hieken ashi, MoveStopOnce is working properly in buy or in sell.

Please try backtesting with :

MoveStopWhenPrice = 7 (or something else that smaller than 50)

Hello SU I don't know how to PM on this forums (admins please delete this message after SU will see it)

Please Server Uang tell me who is your broker i'm asking you because i believe you.

Hai profitmonitor, you can send message to me.

Look at to the top right hand on the web forex-tsd, there is "Welcome profitmonitor", under welcome there is "private message", click that link. That is it.

when I sen you a PM, I got this message :

profitmonitor has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

I don't know why.

Heiken Ashi cross EA

Hi,

I am quite new to this and I would appreciate your help.

I'm trying to make an EA based on the cross between Heiken Ashi and Heiken Ashi Smoothed using the EA builder found here: Expert Advisor Builder for MetaTrader 4

All goes well except the values for these Heiken Ashi indicators are weird (or at least I don't understand them). On the chart I see a cross (for instance the close of one Heiken Ashi bar is above the close of the Heiken Ashi Smoothed) BUT the values are not yet crossed (if I hover the mouse over the indicators it shows the value1 or value3 - which I don't know what they are, but they are not crossed yet). So the EA works, except it's not what I see on the chart.

I somehow have to tell it to enter or exit based on haClose or haOpen of the bar, and I don't know how to do this with the above mentioned builder.

Any advise or help is much appreciated.

Heiken Ashi smoothed?

Ben_Gosu:
Hi,

I am quite new to this and I would appreciate your help.

I'm trying to make an EA based on the cross between Heiken Ashi and Heiken Ashi Smoothed using the EA builder found here: Expert Advisor Builder for MetaTrader 4

All goes well except the values for these Heiken Ashi indicators are weird (or at least I don't understand them). On the chart I see a cross (for instance the close of one Heiken Ashi bar is above the close of the Heiken Ashi Smoothed) BUT the values are not yet crossed (if I hover the mouse over the indicators it shows the value1 or value3 - which I don't know what they are, but they are not crossed yet). So the EA works, except it's not what I see on the chart.

I somehow have to tell it to enter or exit based on haClose or haOpen of the bar, and I don't know how to do this with the above mentioned builder.

Any advise or help is much appreciated.

Hy ServerUang i don't have such button under welcome as private m, and i don't know how to switch it (i've tried) maybe u can send me by mail seopromos@rambler.ru

HAS Stop Loss EA

Does anyone have a stop loss EA based on the Heiken Ashi Smoothed indie or one based on the T3 indie?

If so can you share it please? Thanks.

Steve

Reason: