Elite indicators :) - page 1008

talaate
talaate  
mladen:

Talaat E

Re-download it now from the original post, it is updated and now it works

PS: the interpolation is left out for now on purpose. Considering some other time of interpolation for these types of indicators (when the values are all in segments)

Thanks Boss

Regarding interpolation; Ok no problem Boss

Jan Fouquaert
Jan Fouquaert  

Hi Mladen-Mrtools,

I think you already know that all kinds of DSS are of intrest to me.

So the new DSS of LWMA caught me eye.

Seems a good thing.

Could you please add the new prices ?

And can you also add a drop down list of all kinds of averages to choose from, so that I can compare with the already there present LWMA ? I think it would be a great indicator ....

Best regards from Wulong

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Wulong10:
Hi Mladen-Mrtools,

I think you already know that all kinds of DSS are of intrest to me.

So the new DSS of LWMA caught me eye.

Seems a good thing.

Could you please add the new prices ?

And can you also add a drop down list of all kinds of averages to choose from, so that I can compare with the already there present LWMA ? I think it would be a great indicator ....

Best regards from Wulong

Wulong

Here you go : DSS of averages.ex4

PS; second example is using heiken ashi median body for price. The rest is all default

Jan Fouquaert
Jan Fouquaert  

Wow, that was fast. THANKS !

Since it's an ex4 file, could you please add the same feature as you did to the TSS, the 'line width' where the inputs are, so that I can make some fat lines ....

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Wulong10:
Wow, that was fast. THANKS !

Since it's an ex4 file, could you please add the same feature as you did to the TSS, the 'line width' where the inputs are, so that I can make some fat lines ....

Wulong

Here you go : DSS of averages 1_1.ex4

Jan Fouquaert
Jan Fouquaert  

GRACIAS !!!

sebatian
sebatian  
mladen:
Wulong Here you go : dss_of_averages_1_1.ex4

mladen

Can you please make it mtf with alerts?

Jan Fouquaert
Jan Fouquaert  

And ...I do not really need MTF, but divergence feature would be welcome ...if that's possible of course ... would make this baby really complete ....

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
sebastianK:
mladen Can you please make it mtf with alerts?

sebastianK

Here is a version with alerts and made multi time frame too (the possibility to set any line width kept in this version too ) : dss_of_averages_1_2.ex4

sebatian
sebatian  
mladen:
sebastianK Here is a version with alerts and made multi time frame too (the possibility to set any line width kept in this version too ) : dss_of_averages_1_2.ex4

Thanks