Elite indicators :) - page 1475

shreck:

Dear Mntiwana,

Please can you kindly share the template in

Elite indicators/tread

page:845

https://c.forex-tsd.com/forum/207/EURUSDM15-1.png 

I am trying to find,but i guess it was not made or saved.

Dear mladen and mntiwana,

i would use this lwma indicator, but this one stopped paint after some bars.
Do you know where is the fault or do you have an alternative indicator?
Thanks in advance
Regards Markus

Files:

Dear Mntiwana, and Mladen,

I like this indie but it isn't working on the 1M timeframe. Will you help?

Thank you,

Kaz

Files:

kazall:

Thank you,

Kaz

Looks interesting. You'll need to post the MQ4 file not the ex4.

mntiwana:
chrisstoff  can better explain it but zigzag is usually a repainter though some times claimed as non repainter, better to avoid and try to create your own system that you trust and know.

First: This is not my system. I found it here but the template did not work for me, so I amended the template and reshared it with the help of Mladen and MNTiwana for the case somebody was interested in it and wanted to try out or look into it.

Second: All the ZigZag indicators repaint. Which is not, that one is late way many bars (waiting for the situation where it would not repaint because of the opposite movement of price), so ZigZags are useless if someone uses them alone.

Third: To use the system in question, I think, someone needs to study Gann's system and indicators.

Fourth: Do not use a system that you cannot understand.

Fifth: I do not use this system, just looked at it.

kazall:

Thank you,

Kaz

Can not do anything with ex4 file. Sorry

marwilli:

Dear mladen and mntiwana,

i would use this lwma indicator, but this one stopped paint after some bars.
Do you know where is the fault or do you have an alternative indicator?
Thanks in advance
Regards Markus

For all the other user here. Problem is solved here
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page1032

mladen

I think I asked about this indicator way back but you didn't have time or weren't interested, but I hope you have time to check it out.

I use it primarily with the "Show only symbol on chart == True"

1. It sometime just freezes in place, if I reboot the indicator it works then later it will freeze again. It seems to happen the worst on the H1 or M15 charts.

2. Could you make it show, on the Data Window, only the pair that is being tested which I hope of course uses the same buffer, at this time I need to set up an EA for every pair traded, each of course with different buffers.

3. Any chance you can add arrows to the indicator.

When it works having the flexibility for each TF is great. The attached file's only changes are the TF periods.

Thank You

Ray

traderduke:

mladen

I think I asked about this indicator way back but you didn't have time or weren't interested, but I hope you have time to check it out.

I use it primarily with the "Show only symbol on chart == True"

1. It sometime just freezes in place, if I reboot the indicator it works then later it will freeze again. It seems to happen the worst on the H1 or M15 charts.

2. Could you make it show, on the Data Window, only the pair that is being tested which I hope of course uses the same buffer, at this time I need to set up an EA for every pair traded, each of course with different buffers.

3. Any chance you can add arrows to the indicator.

When it works having the flexibility for each TF is great. The attached file's only changes are the TF periods.

Thank You

Ray

Sorry, but there is nothing I can do about the freezing. That thing can happen with metatrader and multi symbol data usage.

As of display : if you chose just one symbol, only one buffer will have values.

Sorry for the arrows : there is possible 64 types of arrows. That would just make it even more CPU intensive

mladen:

Sorry, but there is nothing I can do about the freezing. That thing can happen with metatrader and multi symbol data usage.

As of display : if you chose just one symbol, only one buffer will have values.

Sorry for the arrows : there is possible 64 types of arrows. That would just make it even more CPU intensive

mladen

Thanks for the quick response. Any ideas on the icustom?

Ray

Reason: