Elite indicators :) - page 1456

greenway:
Can you explain a bit more about enter-exit signals? Is it possible to adjust settings for short-term orders (scalping)?

You can use it on a shorter TF, I use it as an additional filter in conjunction with MTF Wavetrend or Chaos VA. I don't trade straight off the LMA.

On 1M candle LMA's set on 1m and 5m,  5m candle set at 5m and 15m.

Again im looking for a particular pattern in conjunction with MTF oscillators like Wavetrend or Chaos VA. Typically after HOD or LOD have been reached and or daily ATR range has been rejected. 

When either of those have been reached and  the MTF oscillators are all in harmony at the top or bottom, then i'll look for a possible entry. See examples and templates.

Files:

please can anyone help and show me where i can download the latest version of MT4?

henrykfx:
please can anyone help and show me where i can download the latest version of MT4?
From your broker (or a demo from any broker) or here https://www.metatrader4.com/en

FXSurf:

You can use it on a shorter TF, I use it as an additional filter in conjunction with MTF Wavetrend or Chaos VA. I don't trade straight off the LMA.

On 1M candle LMA's set on 1m and 5m,  5m candle set at 5m and 15m.

Again im looking for a particular pattern in conjunction with MTF oscillators like Wavetrend or Chaos VA. Typically after HOD or LOD have been reached and or daily ATR range has been rejected. 

When either of those have been reached and  the MTF oscillators are all in harmony at the top or bottom, then i'll look for a possible entry. See examples and templates.

Thank you for sharing your tip. I use similar setup but i use 10, 50 and 200 EMA instead as a filter.

heispark:
Thank you for sharing your tip. I use similar setup but i use 10, 50 and 200 EMA instead as a filter.
I have a mini window of the daily and weekly candle with those EMA's as well for the standard reasons why.
Files:
Main Setup.JPG  268 kb

FXSurf:
I have a mini window of the daily and weekly candle with those EMA's as well for the standard reasons why.
Cool! :-)

AngelGirl:
There are so many indicators within the single post, confused which to try and which not??!!! Any suggestion for using one...

Try them all and compare them with the trading strategy that you are using

If there was one or two indicator that could be used universally for all trading styles, we would use only those. Since there are no such indicators, we have to adjust the usage to our trading style

Hi,

this indicator doesn't display nothing in my terminal. Is it possible to fix it?

thanks

thefxpros:

Hi,

this indicator doesn't display nothing in my terminal. Is it possible to fix it?

thanks

Here you go

mladen:

Here you go

Dear Mladen, what is the name of your indicator that shows a colored trend line over the chart? T3 or ema variation?
Reason: