Elite indicators :) - page 1420

Hiellow MLADEN

Could you please add alerts to this indicator

regards

Files:

mladen:

Try it out now

Thanks for the prompt reply. Will try it on Monday.

I have one more request. 

Swing line only provide buy/sell line for each currency pair.

What i wanted to do is, grouping them into respective currencies.

For example, GBPUSD, GBPAUD, GBPJPY, GBPCAD, GBPCHF, GBPNZD and EURGBP will sits in GBP group. It will be something like this:

swing line histo

deepskyblue is when JPY strengthening, while sandybrown is when JPY weakens.

I edit the color manually as JPY is the Quote Currencies in all 7 pairs.

Can we have some function to 'invert' the signal without changing the color manually? 

After that, maybe some signal when all our selected pairs is in same color. If i chosen to display GBPJPY, EURJPY, AUDJPY and NZDJPY and all of them shows sandybrown an alert will be sent to me.

When all 4 aligns

Above is example where all the lines throwing in same signal.

So, what i really need help is:

1. 'invert' option to assist in 'quote' problem.

2. signal once selected pairs (including invert option) giving same sell/buy signal. 

Thanks in advance.

GADEY:

Hiellow MLADEN

Could you please add alerts to this indicator

regards

You have it as a part of averages

mladen:
You have it as a part of averages

Hi MLADEN

but in adxvma we can set periods   .5  but in averages we cant set .5 

so plz consider my request and sorry for my bad english

regards 

GADEY:

Hi MLADEN

but in adxvma we can set periods   .5  but in averages we cant set .5 

so plz consider my request and sorry for my bad english

regards 

Here is a version with alerts added

Files:
adxvma 1_1.mq4  11 kb

mladen:

Here is a version with alerts added

Thank you mladen thank you very much

Sir mladen, can you look into this matter? It gave signal every 5 minutes, and the signal also false...

errors on swing line indicator

Maybe you can modify it to work properly?

- solved it. Incidently leave the alertsOnCurrent on.

Hey mladen,

I'm trying to automate the use of your indicators, but I'm getting lots of this:

Trend direction and force index - smoothed 4_4 XAUUSD,M5: array out of range in 'Trend direction and force index - smoothed 4_4.mq4' (1956,13)
averages - mtf - alerts  8.7 XAUUSD,M5: array out of range in 'averages - mtf - alerts  8.7.mq4' (1053,12)
averages - mtf - alerts  8.7 XAUUSD,M1: array out of range in 'averages - mtf - alerts  8.7.mq4' (2071,39)

averages - mtf - alerts  8.7 EURUSD,M15: global initialization failed
averages - mtf - alerts  8.7 EURUSD,M15: invalid EX4 file (8)

Could you please take a look at these error messages? I don't have any EURUSD,M15 open, only EURUSD,M1. But I attached to M1 and changed the timeframe of some of the indicators (MTF). It is really strange, because visually everything works fine, 'till I hit "AutoTrading" button.

I have MT4 Build 1010, running on Windows 7 Ultimate N 32-bit, english. Part of my code reads (for example):

double AMTF5[6]; 

for (int a = 0; a < 6; a++) {
if ( (Symbol() == "GBPUSD") && (Period() == 1) ) {
              AMTF5[a] = iCustom(NULL, 0, "averages - mtf - alerts  8.7", TF_CURRENT, 0, 14, pr_tbiased, ma_tema, DOUBLE_SMOOTH_TRUE, ADAPTATIVE_FALSE, 0.1, DISPLAY_LINE, 3, 1, false, true, true, false, false, false, 0, 0, 159, 159, 0.5, 0.5, true, 0, 1, AMTF_BUFFER_VALUE, a);

So I'm not sure the bug is inside my code...

Also, I would like to thank you for this great work you've been doing! It's a game changer. :D 

Kind regards,

Marcelo 

berserker:

Hey mladen,

I'm trying to automate the use of your indicators, but I'm getting lots of this:

Trend direction and force index - smoothed 4_4 XAUUSD,M5: array out of range in 'Trend direction and force index - smoothed 4_4.mq4' (1956,13)
averages - mtf - alerts  8.7 XAUUSD,M5: array out of range in 'averages - mtf - alerts  8.7.mq4' (1053,12)
averages - mtf - alerts  8.7 XAUUSD,M1: array out of range in 'averages - mtf - alerts  8.7.mq4' (2071,39)

averages - mtf - alerts  8.7 EURUSD,M15: global initialization failed
averages - mtf - alerts  8.7 EURUSD,M15: invalid EX4 file (8)

Could you please take a look at these error messages? I don't have any EURUSD,M15 open, only EURUSD,M1. But I attached to M1 and changed the timeframe of some of the indicators (MTF). It is really strange, because visually everything works fine, 'till I hit "AutoTrading" button.

I have MT4 Build 1010, running on Windows 7 Ultimate N 32-bit, english. Part of my code reads (for example):

double AMTF5[6]; 

for (int a = 0; a < 6; a++) {
if ( (Symbol() == "GBPUSD") && (Period() == 1) ) {
              AMTF5[a] = iCustom(NULL, 0, "averages - mtf - alerts  8.7", TF_CURRENT, 0, 14, pr_tbiased, ma_tema, DOUBLE_SMOOTH_TRUE, ADAPTATIVE_FALSE, 0.1, DISPLAY_LINE, 3, 1, false, true, true, false, false, false, 0, 0, 159, 159, 0.5, 0.5, true, 0, 1, AMTF_BUFFER_VALUE, a);

So I'm not sure the bug is inside my code...

Also, I would like to thank you for this great work you've been doing! It's a game changer. :D 

Kind regards,

Marcelo 

First of all, you have to have 2 parameters after the adaptive : the filter and the filter type. In your call there is just one.

Second : even when you add the missing parameter, the average will be calculated only for 1 bar (the last "1" that you have in your iCustom() call)

Correct those and it will work.

mladen:

First of all, you have to have 2 parameters after the adaptive : the filter and the filter type. In your call there is just one.

Second : even when you add the missing parameter, the average will be calculated only for 1 bar (the last "1" that you have in your iCustom() call)

Correct those and it will work.

Hello again mr mladen.

trade with tmv barbara star

Do we have something like said above? It is ADX colored bars, but compared to sma. Further explanation available in pdf attached.

Reason: