Elite indicators :) - page 1401

mladen:
Please check this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/183208  for some additional information how offline charts have to be used
Done.

I followed this after some googling. Nice!

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

So many thanks for adding the averages package to "stochastic of averages" (on chart and sw) and thanks to "tema" :):) .... here are pictures with short and medium term trading even with out filters ..... is possible adding Vlines with arrow option,show arrow or vlines.

regards

Hi mntiwana,

may I ask you how you obtain this effect on dss?

i've tried with your setting but the results are strange.

another question: which setting you should use to achieve these results with dss of macd and with dss of jurik macd?

thanks in advance

lucmat 

Dearest MLADEN

So many thanks for adding the averages package to "stochastic of averages" (on chart and sw) and thanks to "tema" :):) .... here are pictures with short and medium term trading even with out filters ..... is possible adding Vlines with arrow option,show arrow or vlines.

regards

Could you show/attach your templates (both, upper and lower ones) with that 'stochastic (of averages)', please?

where that indicator can be found (I can't find it using the 'search' function)?

wojtekpaul:

Could you show/attach your templates (both, upper and lower ones) with that 'stochastic (of averages)', please?

where that indicator can be found (I can't find it using the 'search' function)?

I think this is that one.

anyone have idea how to improve parameters for 5 minutes ?  i experimented around 1 hour and i have to say that this beauty pick up some nice movement but a lot of false signals, and in flat position is too hard to work with this, MR 

mntiwana  MR Mladen can you please give a hand of help to me im confused , or maybe there is an alternative to this beauty whos working more perfectly, i usually on 5min. thanks and have a great time to everyone

Andi/. 

Files:

manfloy:
anyone have idea how to improve parameters for 5 minutes ?  i experimented around 1 hour and i have to say that this beauty pick up some nice movement but a lot of false signals, and in flat position is too hard to work with this, MR 

mntiwana  MR Mladen can you please give a hand of help to me im confused , or maybe there is an alternative to this beauty whos working more perfectly, i usually on 5min. thanks and have a great time to everyone

Andi/. 

says "trying to use a renamed indicator"

YeshuaYoke:
manfloy:

Andi/. 

Here is with exact name ..... and manfloy,1 hour is not enough,it is a part of learning :)

regards

Files:

lucmat:

Hi mntiwana,

may I ask you how you obtain this effect on dss?

i've tried with your setting but the results are strange.

another question: which setting you should use to achieve these results with dss of macd and with dss of jurik macd?

thanks in advance

lucmat 

Hi lucmat

Sorry for inconvenience,that is not dss,the print at chart was some previous used ver of dss but it did not removed its prints when removed,i just used window paint for further mislead at that post ..... that is "stochastic (of averages)" as told in post.

regards

YeshuaYoke:
this one is a gift from MR tools in some posts early. clear now ?
Reason: