Need help : Let's build United EA - page 2

tiger_wong:
Unfortunately about your question, none of them I cant answer it. Well, at least please try to put all the indicator in your MT and take a look how reliable this system. Hopefully, you will agree with me about how good it is.

The signals do look pretty reliable. I was just hoping that you may have used the method before requesting an EA for it.

Might I suggest two other possible additions to the system?

• Use multiple time frames, or use different settings on the inidicators to simulate multiple frames.
  • Consider market volatility using an OsMA or other such indy.

ryanklefas:
Might I suggest two other possible additions to the system?
  • Use multiple time frames, or use different settings on the inidicators to simulate multiple frames.
  • Consider market volatility using an OsMA or other such indy.

Interesting idea...

Maybe you can give a simple example how to work with them?

I have learn this system in many TF but there was a lot of false signal. From my experience, it is more suitable for 1H. Then I made a filter for myself using RSI. If RSI 25 (this for Gbp/Usd) cross above 60 or below 40... then probably this movement is trending.

Here is a thread with a detailed explanation of MTF.

TEB sytstem @ Forex Factory

tiger_wong:
I think so, they give the same signal. SHI_Silvertrend is a repaint indicator, so the dots always move following the new price/candles. It is different from Silvertrend_signal, it doesn't move but sometimes it gives a false signal. So, we have to use another indicators to confirm the signal.

It depends what time frame you using it on.

If you use it on H4 it sometimes looks like its giving a false signal however people don't realize on H4 you have to wait along time for the trade to go where its supposed to.

If you mean during ranging choppy times how it gives losing trade, basically because it gives a signal and the market moves stuff all, well thats just part of trading you cant win every single trade its never going to happen and those who say they do never prove it.

Also if you go from slow market time to instant news spike then of course you going to lose a bit.

It follows the trends nicely on longer time frames and if you subtract the losing trades during chop times from the huge winners during trends you'll have a profit.

Of course we want it to be more and limit the losers to increase profits but isn't that greed?

Shouldn't we be happy with making 1-200 pips a month instead of trying to make 900 and losing 400?

ryanklefas:
Here is a thread with a detailed explanation of MTF. TEB sytstem @ Forex Factory

thx ... I will learn it...

Hope it can improve my strategy

kjhfdgjfhdghdf:
It depends what time frame you using it on.

If you use it on H4 it sometimes looks like its giving a false signal however people don't realize on H4 you have to wait along time for the trade to go where its supposed to.

If you mean during ranging choppy times how it gives losing trade, basically because it gives a signal and the market moves stuff all, well thats just part of trading you cant win every single trade its never going to happen and those who say they do never prove it.

Also if you go from slow market time to instant news spike then of course you going to lose a bit.

It follows the trends nicely on longer time frames and if you subtract the losing trades during chop times from the huge winners during trends you'll have a profit.

Of course we want it to be more and limit the losers to increase profits but isn't that greed?

Shouldn't we be happy with making 1-200 pips a month instead of trying to make 900 and losing 400?

I used this strategy in 1H TF. I think signal is more accurate ini this TF and to confirm the signal from Silvertrend, I use Heiken Ashi, BBStops and PriceChannel_Stops. If these 4 indicators are wrong, then that is my bad day LOL

If anybody try to use this strategy this day (June 22), I guarentee he will achieve more than 200 pips just from Usd/Chf, Eur/Usd, Gbp/Usd and Usd/Jpy. I love this system very much.

Btw, since nobody help me to write EA for this strategy yet, today I learn C++ . Wish me luck guys

I have uploaded my first version of United EA. It is modified from DIN_Kuskus_EA. But it seems not working perfectly as my strategy. At least, I have done the 1st step .

Please support the development... thx

hii...thanks for the indi and the EA....i'll try to forward test the ea next week....

do you have a result for this week using this EA?

tiger_wong:
I have uploaded my first version of United EA. It is modified from DIN_Kuskus_EA. But it seems not working perfectly as my strategy. At least, I have done the 1st step . Please support the development... thx

So , what's going on with this one, Tiger Wong?

Reason: