Elite indicators :) - page 697

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
SAugustine:
Hi Mladen

Could you please convert the "Trend direction & force index" indicator, attached below, to work on MT4 build 600 (recently updated by FXCM)? While you're at it (and if it's not too much work of course) please also include the feature of vertical lines for the signal line cross (green for long and red for short).

Thanks & regards

Sylvester

Sylvester

Here you go

Happy trading

Sylvester
Sylvester  

Thank you sincerely Mladen,

Regards

Sylvester

William Snyder
William Snyder  

This is Stoch Rsi divergence with alerts and arrows on stochrsi and stochrsi signal cross, its also compatible with the new mt4 builds. The stochrsi signal is using dots which can be adjusted when in mtf mode to either dot on first bar or not.

William Snyder
William Snyder  

Step_stochastic_mtf-lines-alerts originally from here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general made compatible with the new MT4 builds.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Wso & wro T3 ma

Wso & wro T3 ma indicator made compatible with the new metatrader 4

traderduke
traderduke  

new format

Mrtools

Thank you for the translated nmc data but is their any chance you could mimic mladen and put the "nmc" on the end of the file name. Its not a big deal, I change it any way but it would be a lot easier to recognize the new formatted files.

Thank you for your consideration

Ray

William Snyder
William Snyder  

Thanks for the suggestion Ray will try to remember to name them that way, this is Balance of market power made compatible with new mt4 builds.

Hercs
Hercs  

Hello Mladen,

The grief is continuing, but hopefully we will get to the final point where we can trade normally again.

Please would you be kind enough and upgrade the attached indicator for me?

Thanking you in advance.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
ValeoFX:
Hello Mladen,

The grief is continuing, but hopefully we will get to the final point where we can trade normally again.

Please would you be kind enough and upgrade the attached indicator for me?

Thanking you in advance.

VaeoFX

Here you go

Hercs
Hercs  

Thanks Mladen, always appreciated.

Best regards,