Elite indicators :) - page 1365

Gann high low - averages version - with updated set of averages and an addition of filters (the usual set : to price, to average value or to all)

Example using filter 2 applied to averages and using ema for calculation

talaate:

hi Mladen
Thanks for this one, however, there some issue in MTF mode for instance: chart at M15 MTF mode at H1. Would you please fix it.

Best regards 

Talaat E.

Re-download it from the original post (it has been corrected and posted at that same post)

Dimi.A:

Mladen,

Is there a thread/discussion on dashboard indicators here? Like the dashboard you have on your charts that says "Hide Swaps" etc.

Would it be possible to add a shortcut button to our charts or to that dashboard for chart "Refresh Chart" as well? So we don't have to right-click and manually refresh charts.

Dimitri

I think that you already know my opinion about forced refreshing charts : if the code used is correctly coded, there is no need for that. So, there is no need to make that because some other code is not made as it should be done

metalcapon:

ATTENTION: Video should be reuploaded

Hey Boss, Please possible i can have LRSI with Magic number. The price touch got me Mesmerized. 

Best Regards 

What lrsi are you talking about?

mladen:
What lrsi are you talking about?

Rsi laguerre, but was able to change the name to use it differently on the chart. 

Best.  

mladen:

Talaat E.

Re-download it from the original post (it has been corrected and posted at that same post)

Thanks Mladen 

mladen:

OnChart extended RSI with some changes (mainly how the RSX is calculated)

I was speechless seeing all the work you have done, great work 

Dear Mladen

is that possible to make this VQ indicator have a decimal price smoothing parameter so i can set it more precisely

thanks in advance 

mahessara:

Dear Mladen

is that possible to make this VQ indicator have a decimal price smoothing parameter so i can set it more precisely

thanks in advance 

You should use the filter parameter for that, not smoothing period (which is applied to averaging prior to main calculation).

Dear Mladen,

Would you please add alert for current bar(still opened bar) also for this indicator

regards  

murali

Reason: